All Comments on 'Ethan's Reluctant Journey'

by Mina24

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ethan's first

Very sexy, thankyou. Would have liked to hear how Ethan excepted his first load.

raiinn57raiinn57about 12 years ago
Love this story type..Continue please

Loved the MMFF mix...loved your voice delivery too!!!...

nowiamherenowiamhereabout 12 years ago
oh wow

That was fantastic - please let me know when you post the next story. Wish I had a friend like you to make explore all manner of things...very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sensational

That was fantastic, i loved the female POV. And the fact i could hear your sloppy pussy in the background made it all the more erotic.

Well done....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Would love to hear more. Maybe a bit of pegging or women watching the men go at it more.

JunDivisionJunDivisionabout 12 years ago
yummm

There really aren't enough bisexual audio stories here, your story was extremely hot and delicious. I'm looking forward to hearing more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!

Nice job! You made this gal cum twice just by your voice and story alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Just wonderful. Lovely voice, and listening to you do yourself -- so wet! And the bi angle was hot. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your my favorite!

Ever since your first audio, you have been my favorite here. Your voice is BEYOND sexy! I don't care what angle you use, your stories are always going to be top notch. Please keep it up Mina!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!

Totally hot story, and you have such a sexy voice. When I started to hear the obvious sounds of you masturbating it increased my excitement and pleasure as well. It made me so hard, so turned on, and then I exploded in orgasm with you. You have a gift, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Beautiful story about men and women in love with their own sex and the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A spectacularly hot story.

And beautifully read.

Want2BBadWant2BBadabout 12 years ago
Too HOT

Mina,

If there is such a thing as a story and a sexy voice telling it as being too hot, then you take that trophy.

I have never been so turned on by just my using my ears. (and if I'm being honest, my hand "might" have been in play toward the end, even though I tried to resist).

Thank you for taking the time to retell your experience.

Mikey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Such a Sexy Voice

Yes. I think you could read from the dictionary or phone book and it would make a man hot. Or even just recite the Alphabet. Or count to 20, 50 or even 100 in your breathy voice and that should be enough for any warm blood man to ejaculate.

Yes. Why don't you experiment with some countdowns and edging with your RL sex partners, then use what you learn for a audio story. It might help you make at least one short story your hoping for. :-)

But just so you know, even when I fail to make it to the end because I cum to soon, I, in no way, consider THAT a failure. Just another chance to listen further and sometimes cum again before the story finishes. A pretty rare accomplishment for most males, but the right story teller and the right story offer such possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

So fucking sexy I can't wait to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Please don't stop here... You have an amazing talent, and I especially am drawn towards this type of scenario.. Can't wait to hear more of your beautiful voice, and dripping wet pussy...

ladyboylover42@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

your voice is so fucking hot and sexy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cat4Pussy

The way you describe this scene with your soft excited voice makes me excited and hard ! I can visualize the sweat,the saliva, the creamy juices,dripping from the wet pussies ! Your sticky fingers,covered in Sara`s hot pussy milk mmmm ! The hard cocks being licked,and sucked, then choking Ethan and Sara as they both deep throat ! You playing with Marcus`s ass, the moaning of the group as you all are on the verge of exploding together !...But best of all is listening to you masterbate as you tell your story until you cum at the end !

I write erotic stories my self, but this is my first time listening to an audio of one !

Great stuff I like it and was turned on by it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

it was good. but i couldnt help to think that you sound like the lady from the movie catfish LOL it kinda turned me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bi sex

Thank you! Great story, I'm a bi male and there's very few good stories like yours.

Made me come very hard. Hope you do more!

samurai8samurai8over 10 years ago
Truly Lovely

This is such a passionate story...love your sweet audio & intensity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Holy fuck that was hot, I came about the same time as you, I picture myself in Ethan's place, first time for me too and I would love what was coming next. Please please let's do some more, soon, xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
super fucking sexy

that was an extremely sexy story the only thing that would have taken it to a higher level than the fact of Marcus fucking* him with his big black cock..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Wow. Totally amazing

510mike510mikeabout 10 years ago
Loved This Story...+++++

A super hot story, told by a super sexy voice! BIG fantasy of mine to have a bi-sex experience like this one! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
luved it

great story. i am bi-curious and have had similar fantasies myself. i imagined i was ethan. sucking my first cock and a big black one to boot. being the center of attention, cock in sara's mouth, throat swallowing big beautiful cock, virgin asshole filled with big prostate-fucking dildo. moaning, groaning, growling, mewing around marcus's huge delicious cock in a state of totally delirious sexual abondon.

i loved hearing your wet pussy too. it took all i had to stop from cumming.

can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot indeed

Oh my how I enjoyed this! I suspect that a lot of straight guys who have had this sort of fantasy will be affected by this. I need you and Sarah to 'force' me to do the same, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
They want it

Super hot story. I think a lot of guys want the same thing, even if they won't openly admit it, and they sure want to read or hear about it. Please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!!

I listened to your story on my drive home. When i got home i played it again and shoved my 8" dildo in my ass and fucked it good! When i came it hit my mouth and I licked it all up.. So hot!!

Phlash

victorytc2004@gmail.com

Jasonh007Jasonh007about 10 years ago
Mmmm

that story was totally hot! I have fantasies like that quite often myself and listening to you tell it while getting yourself off was very exciting. I was listening to your story in the car, and as I did, I could feel my cock lengthening and sliding down the leg of my jeans, and before it was over there was a growing wet spot on the inside of my thigh. good stuff!

FlyWhiteGuyEFlyWhiteGuyEabout 9 years ago
Déjà Vu

I was a bit taken aback coming across this story, considering that my name is Ethan, and my ex-girlfriend, Mina, was turned on by the idea of me being with another man. I wasn't sure if this was my ex until I gave it a listen. Nope, different Mina. What a strange coincidence...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely!

So lovely, this has long been one of my fantasies. I adore girl-girl and have sucked cock and it's all delicious.

Mina24Mina24almost 9 years agoAuthor
flywhiteguy

Lol, hi fly white guy...i swear I'm not your ex!

pornguy25pornguy25almost 9 years ago

love your story... i need some friends like you

chembob3chembob3over 8 years ago
Amazing

This story made me realise that I can be a bi if I was in same circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

This made me wet as fuck. Not sure when you published this but I'm still listening in 2015

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Hot

I hope it's a true story. I need to find friends like yours.

ilovetomasturbatesilovetomasturbatesover 7 years ago
sexy

Very sexy story.Made me so trun on that my pussy is throbbing and dying to be toucb and the pressure is overwhelmingly painful.

JustForFun73JustForFun73over 7 years ago
Amazing

Almost came just listening...

GoesBothWays69GoesBothWays69over 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

This is the first story I've heard from you and I have to say it was awesome! An interracial guy-on-guy bisexual situation was pure genius! You weren't sure how it was gonna be received but I can say on behalf of myself, it was received very very well. I almost got off just from listening. Looking forward to hearing other audios you've submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Taking bbc

This story turned me into a black cock fag. Her sensual voice made me crave BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Most Men won't Admit it....

Nice work it is a fantasy most men will never complete. Well done understanding the male psyche.

D137vincentD137vincentalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Hi. Absolutely fabulous and erotic story. I listened to it in the car today and was so turned on at both the story and your reaction to telling it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story & enthusiasm! Almost felt like I was there with youse! Keep up the great stories!

GoesBothWays69GoesBothWays69over 5 years ago
Oh...my...God!!

That story was amazing!! I loved the way you told it and the imagery and the excitement you put into it. Made me wish I was Ethan. hehe I would definitely love to hear how the rest of the night went!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Soooo close

WOW. super hottt.

but you left us hanging! There was Ethan's face, and Marcus' big cock! Ethan had to take that big load! Argh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing story

This was a fantastic story that got me so fired up. Please do more stories like this you were great and have a real talent.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 4 years ago
What a voice, what a story

I am more of a reader than a listener on literotica and most of the times when I strayed into the audio section I left unsatisfied. This story is one of the very few and extremely arousing exceptions. Your oh so sexy voice got to me immediately, long enough for the story to develop and get me completely hooked. Red hot stuff, thank you so much for it. A few minutes before the end I thought that I would hold out and listen to the second part right away, but, well, your voice and the story, accompanied by those beautiful wet noises, simply overwhelmed me. So right now I am deeply satisfied and look forward to tomorrow night, which I will definitely spend listening to more Mina24 stories. Or propably only one again, if you keep up at that level (blush). Afterthought: I just realised that you posted those stories a few years ago already. If you are still in the mood, I would be more than happy to see you publish new audio stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous