All Comments on 'Ordeal: The Story of a Pain Slut Ch. 01'

by djinnislave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4 hours in clover clamps with a hitachi pressed to her clit?

I know this is fiction, but have to ask those of you who actually participate in the lifestyle: Is this degree of extreme pain and sadism a realistic depiction of bdsm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anon's Question

It's possible to do that long a scene, but you would never leave a sub tied up alone, especially with a gag. Huge violation of any kind of safe play. If I came home and my girl was like that, she'd be punished for risking her life and for all the orgasms.

djinnislavedjinnislaveabout 12 years agoAuthor
Author's replies

In regard to both comments already posted - This is, in fact, fiction. I leave safe play for the realms of my real life, and while I have done long-term, intense, brutal scenes, they were always handled in a risk-aware, consensual manner, and never so dangerously as what I write about.

My writing, however, is fiction; fantasy fueled by my darker desires. It is not safe, and certainly not sane, and some of my writings will not be consensual in nature either and will likely have to be filed under a different section entirely, here on Literotica. That, however, is why I adore the world of fiction and fantasy - they allow me to acknowledge and put shape to my unsafe desires in a manner I find acceptable.

If it helps, please imagine quick-release chain links are within thumbs' reach of the cuffs, and that the slave could get out, and simply chooses not to.

To answer the other comment, such sadism/pain fetishes do exist, and are acted on, but usually with much more concern for RACK or SSC standards than what I have written here. In that same vein, the depiction is realistic and true-to-life of things I have either witnessed or done myself, but not all at once, for safety concerns, amongst others. However, neither sadism nor pain in any degree are required to enjoy many other aspects of the various BDSM activities and lifestyle choices out there. In other words, such intensity of the pain/sadism/masochism aspects is both possible and acceptable - but their dynamic opposites are possible and acceptable as well. Pleasure/comfort/ecstasy as just as much parts of this - perhaps as may be seen in later works of my fiction.

Hopefully that answers both comments clearly.

DaveAMDaveAMalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I realize it is fiction but I like to think about extended torture like this. Would love to see the story of her punishment. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In answer to first comment

I'd gladly do it. All of this and more. In fact, I dream of this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE :D

WRITE. CHAPTER. TWO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FANTASY

Realistic depiction of bdrm - gawd - I hope not - partypooper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, too bad it has been 10 years since this chapter. This beginning just had to be one of the hottest, unfinished stories, EVER! I did not think that the DOM was a woman until part way through the story. There would be some naysayers out there that would not want to have a sub under bondage for four hours in such a state however being under such bondage is not unheard of as long as there are safeguards. That the slave had cum so much is wonderful to hear and she still has yet to be punished is brilliant. Too bad we will not get the next chapter after so much time as elapsed. Really good at 5 stars easily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous