All Comments on 'Rachel Realises Our Fantasy'

by nowiamhere

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Awesome- you've written my favourite fantasy just as I'd want it to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Face to face

I liked that the gay fucked the straight missionary style..

I want my cherry to be taken like that..

IF its as good as what I read here..

then my straight life is finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Stuff!!

Nice tale. Well written. biwmm here. Keep writing....got me hard

likidisplitlikidisplitabout 17 years ago
great fantasy?????

Being a mwbimale in the closet, I think your story should be the story of my life.I would love to meet some bi or gay or st8 man and have a session like that. Having a threesome would be the ultimate sexual encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great one

This was great. This sounds like the fantasy that my husband and I want to try. I just want to watch as his virgin ass is taken!!! Thanks for the story. I am going to tell it to my husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
time of a lifetime

that was a great story , I always wanted that to happen to me. But my woman wouldnt do it. So on my own I found the pleasure of a mans cock in my mouth. Keep up the good storys and I owe you one!

but my women would not do it so I

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmmm fantasies

Well written and hot----nice!!! I'd love to try this with my hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

loved the story.erotic,sexy.what a beautiful way to be taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cum junkie in Hamilton

My husband really enjoys sucking cock,,, as well as fucking my cunt.I have watched Jack suck-off five men at once, while I stuck two fingers deep in my pussy and masturbated. His face was completely covered in thick, white cum before I took my fingers out of my cunt to let his best friend John enter me with his 8 inch tool and fuck me hard. Bi-sex is the best. keep up the great work.I encourage Jack to keep sucking as many guys as he wants, as long as I can watch sometimes and periodically fuck some of them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wish it were me.....

Great story. Wish it were me. I loved the inclusion of Rachel and how she controled the situation but wanted you to have all the fun. Thanks for a great hardon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Sexy Story!

I loved this story. Like others commenting here, my biggest sexual fantasy is to be taken by another man for the first time while my wife watches us. Until that wonderful day arrives, I'll have to satisfy my gay lust by reading stories like this, so keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My fantasy:

Sitting here and jerking off as I read your fantasy and approaching climax, I decided to tease myself, and maybe you as well, by describing my best fantasy.

I am with a couple and they are fucking in the doggie position, woman on bottom, man on top. I slide under them and line my mouth up with her cunt and his cock. His balls rub across my mouth. I watch his cock stroke in and out. Occasionally I raise my head and lick his balls, or her clit. I even reach my head up and rim his sweet ass.

Eventually the three of us approzch climax. He is pumping like mad as my tongue explores both of them. All of a sudden, he pulls out of her pussy and places his cock into my mouth. He is fucking my face, faster and faster, until he cums, shooting his fluids deep into my mouth and throat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Made my dick hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Spontaneous

I would love to experience my first hard cock in my mouth. Believe I will enjoy and the thought of the other guys cum is a turn on.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I'm not interested in having sex with a girl, but the thought of having a woman see me getting fucked kind of turns me on for some reason.

I like all positions, but on my back or being on top while riding him is my favorite when he cums in me. Like in your story, there is something about that full eye contact, as he shoots his load in me, that really turns me on.

I don't know why everyone says it hurts. I have never had a monster cock, but I have had a few pretty thick ones. I always use lots of lube and, except for a couple of thick ones, I have never had much more than a slight discomfort as it first pops past my ring if I'm not properly opened up first.

PG564EPG564E10 months ago

I liked the building sexual tension you created. Sean was masterful at using a straight man's body for his intense sexual pleasure. Shooting his load in his mouth, and then soon after fucking him in the ass. The man loved a dick in both his holes, and really got into gay sex and it's torrid awakenings for a first timer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous