All Comments on 'Joe'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
NOPE

No my kind of story!

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Predictable & Lame

Predictable & Lame. Not one of your best. At least he didn't remarry the slut Ex wives can make great fuck buddy's, but no birth control? How stupid is that?

I voted three stars, which is probably one more than you deserve. Ah well, can't hit a home run every time.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 12 years ago
I disagree with Zed0 - I liked this story and did not find it predictable

DG's stories always read well - his narrative style makes interesting and easy reading, and this story is like that. I liked the twists and turns. The plot is credible - nothing over-the-top, no violent revenge - just patience and good sex along the way. Living well is indeed the best revenge.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Liked It

I liked it, maybe it was a bit predictable, but good anyway.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago
Good

I liked the story, but found it a bit confusing around the end of page four where it seemed to jump around a bit in the time sequence.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Good light fare

A really nice read; predictable, but fun. I'm not a big fan of the truck driver stories though...might have been interesting if he were a traveling Viagra salesman. Wait, maybe that's been done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

DG dont write what others want,write what you want to write. This is not a DG story.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
I Enjoyed It

Again your effortless free flowing story telling was top notch. The characters were well done. I enjoyed that he wasn't maudlin over her, and lived his life well. Her regret, and apology was good. It was an appropriate reconciliaton and him refusing to set foot back into the house, nice. Great twist with Carol's questioning her unborn childrens father. Timing is everything. Heh heh heh. Revenge is a life lived well, especially when you did her sister, had many partners, when the ex only had one to show for. But who's counting?

My thanks to you and Estragon! Good team.

Thank you!

M1

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I was surprised to find a DG Hear protagonist doing married women but possibly

I have forgotten other examples. Joe was clearly anything but a wimp, though there are those around who will say that if Marge is still alive, he is a wimp!

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Another good one

You write some great stories and this was one of them. Look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You REALLY OUGHT ...

... to get yourself a good Proof-Reader and a decent Editor.

I've read a few of your stories and they are all let down by sloppy spelling, grammar and/or punctuation.

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

you've managed to exceed your previous level if idiocy which is quite an accomplishment for you.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
KEEP ON TRUCKING

while the wifey keeps on shucking. TK U MLJ LV NV

cpetecpeteabout 12 years ago
Nice...

God plot, fine storytelling, nice character development-well done story all the way around.

One of those "Karma Payback" tales

thxs for posting!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great Read!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep them coming

love your stories. this was not your best but dam good compaired to other writers.

your critics are jerks who get there jollies off puting your work down..

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
Another good one....

Yes, I loved it.

Thanks.

racoon1174racoon1174about 12 years ago
Loved It!

The only thing I was thinking after I finished was why you didn't choose to put this in loving wives. Then I thought about all the comments and commentor's in that section and figured you decided to save yourself the grief. Great god as always thanks so much for sharing your talent.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 12 years ago
She cheats on him...

...and dumps him to trade up. He is devastated, swears he'll never forgive her and vows never to set foot in the house again. By the end of the story, she's back in his bed and back in his life, but he still refuses to set foot in the house. He forgives her, but he's still pissed at the house!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mixed feelings

I think the story was good with a decent plot, but I don't think it was executed well. The structure was short and redundant. It lacked rhythm and personally, I'd go for more description. It's hard to imagine scenes and characters without details.

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
great story

Loved how the author wove the various stories into one grand story....I, the reader, was thoroughly surprised and entertained by what started out as an unconnected story and "poof" was brought back to the main characters...very clever and delectable. Thank you DG Hear.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
I liked it!

A good read. The various stories linked well and made for a bigger story than any one of them would have been, IMHO.

I will likely read some of your other stories. Thanks.

KGB1979KGB1979about 12 years ago
Suprisingly good!

When I first started reading this story I didn't think I was going to be a fan, but I kept reading and I am glad I did. It's a good read. There are some misused words and some technical problems here and there but overall it works.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

This is a believable reconcilation with excellent romantic revenge. However I think Joe should hope Carol's children is not his. To pay children support money after law suit to Mark.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like most of your stories...

but this one didn't do it for me.

There is no excuse for cheating and all the characters are cheaters.

There is no one to like in this story.

Once I hit the third cheater I called it quits.

OleguyOleguyabout 12 years ago
Non-producers (?) expertise

To all the nay-sayers who do not appear to have any trace of a submission all I can say is FICTION!

Do better if you are capable.

sdc92078sdc92078about 11 years ago
Joe's new kids

Joe doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would father twins and then just walk away from them.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Everybody had a double standard except the youngest of the bunch -

She at least knew what she was doing would not be acceptable to her guy (those she had met so far). So she stayed away from a committed relationship herself.

For the rest of the cheaters and enablers - sheesh -

But it was an interesting ending - and could happen I guess -

It was well conceived and written either way -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Everyone in this story

Is pretty much disgusting. The husband, the wife, the other couple... good god, they all ought to be fucking sterilized. So it was fine for him to fuck on the road while married to his wife, but not for her to fuck around on him? Look, I hate people who cheat, no matter the gender, no matter if they all fall back on 'it was just sex' because that shit never is just sex. Not when you're supposedly committed to another person.

Just fucking euthanize everyone but the children from this story, I don't see any hope whatsoever for them.

anon49anon49over 8 years ago
Enjoy your stories and any new ones?

Hey DGH, I enjoyed reading all of your stories very much. I have given You more 5's than anyone else. It would be nice to read more.Thank You. Anon49

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good but...

After getting cheated on, he goes out of his way to do the same to other marriages? doesnt show much character. Overall, really good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD ONE

I suppose when your wife shits on you you lose respect for women and do the same to them...after all...no one forced them to fuck him...so they are all losers too....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never commented before

I couldn't stop reading, thank's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very good story-Just disappointed that Joe lied to Carol about having a vasectomy when she told him she was in her fertile period--After all Carol had nothing to do with Joe's situation and I think it was a mean thing to do to Carol on getting her pregnant to get back at Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Getting Carol pregnant

Getting Carol pregnant was a dirty deal which may come to bite Joe in the butt especially if one or both look like him. On the other hand, she stopped taking her birth control pills. I'm not sure if Mark knew of her intention to get pregnant. Carol wouldn't be the first woman to trap a man through pregnancy.

On the whole, it was a fun story where Joe was able to live life after being betrayed by his wife. Yes, there was reconciliation, but it was done through time and building back their relationship. The best part was he didn't marry Carol again. I know a couple of guys who did this only for the wives to cheat again and ended up divorce.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Joe was a despicable individual. Cheated on marge while on the road with no remorse, then later made Carol pregnant our of revenge.

Should have had his balls removed. Marge cheated but was long after Joe was cheating. She was faithful to Mark as well. Would like to know how long she was married to Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Timriv is retarted

He didn’t cheat dumbass he said he was faithful on the road till the bitch cheated on him fucken liberals are dumb as shit make it out to b the guys fault he won’t lick ur boyfriends cum from your pussy not all men are Cucks waiting for our 5sec should have not gotten back with her should have fucked the little blond in front of her then wiped his dick off on her blouse 🖕

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

90% of all your stories are great I am almost half way thru you catoloque Kepp up the great work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that this is the most heavily sexual story I read from you. There are however a number of inconsistencies with names and the timeline. Hence the 4*

BJ

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

A perfect lesson in how to create a story wholly populated by obnoxious characters with absolutely no redeeming features.

Which I suppose is another way of saying more of the same for this author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a scum sucking, bottom feeder he is, his wife cheated on him so he knows the pain that it causes, then he targets married women. I can only hope that one day he gets caught and gets a good kicking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...