All Comments on 'Tight Ass Twink Massage'

by joshprim

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Crazy87875Crazy87875about 12 years ago
Awesome story!!

Excellent story!! Wouldn`t mind trading places with Justin myself!!

timmywellstimmywellsabout 12 years ago
Nicely done

Reading this was a perfect way to start the day. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

Never tried it yet but someday I hope I get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My kind of massuse

I love to get a massage from you!

domehard19domehard19about 12 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

OMFG i would love to be Justin. I wish i could find the same opportunity around here. I blew the biggest load ever reading this story

andy190andy190almost 12 years ago
GREAT!

Really loved the idea of being taken like that. Want a good firm massage NOW before I blow another load. Couldn't get to the end of the story. SSSsss ooooo horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bliss

This story got me rock fucking hard. I'm a bi-curious virgin and I would love to be in Justin's place. I'm a skinny little twink boy and I feel like I would make a great slut for a strong older man. God I need a hot load in my tight ass and virgin mouth.

jayhawk29jayhawk29almost 10 years ago

That was really hot. I'd love to have what happened for Justin be the case for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I'd like to make an appointment with Dan. And, I too will want the 90 minute session!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantasy session

This was a well written story. This describes my fantasy almost exactly. Where do I sign up? Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really Great Story

Would like to have that 8 inch's in my ass. Have never bottomed. It did not say in your story but had Justin cleaned himself out ? If he was not cleaned out was it a little messy since you did not use a rubber. Email me at raineswt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a load!

I read this story and got so horny and worked up. By the time he shot his load I was also ready and shot a huge load all across my laptop and screen. I am still semi now that I have finished the story, but am sure to cum again when I start to read it again.

Thanks very much

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Awesome boner story.

I don't normally get hard just reading a story, but I am sporting an aching highly sensitive boner right now. If I just touch it, I know it's going to explode my seed all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would love to get a massage like this. I am not a virgin and would love to be fucked by an 8" cock. When it comes to being fucked, I am a size queen. The biggest I have had was a little less than 101/2" and above average in thickness. I was in heaven. I have always been a bottom and I love bareback if I am positive the guy is safe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thanks for sharing your story; I need to find a salon like Dan's!

gmb42gmb42over 4 years ago
76041255

Loved the story, so very hot. I was playing with my nipples as I read your description of the massage to this young boy. I love to have my nipples played with and to play with a young mans nipples. Kissing and sucking on each others nipples is heaven.

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
A cherry isn’t really taken

I know exactly what you mean when you wrote, "A cherry isn’t really taken until a guy is fucked with a bare cock and a heavy load of sperm is deposited deep in his guts."

When I first started getting fucked it was always with a condom. It felt fantastic, made me feel so good about myself in being who I really was and couldn't imaging it being better. There was something a little lacking though, like I was still sort of a wanna be and not totally all the way gay. Then I got a steady boyfriend and we eventually got tested and started fucking bareback.

The first time he stuck his naked cock up my butt and came inside me I felt so complete, excited and proud that I felt like running down the street yelling out what had just happened! Of course I didn't, but I felt like I was really and truly gay and I loved it! It was mostly an emotional thing but. I do really love the way a cock feels inside me sliding and slipping around after taking his load and knowing that I actually have his sperm inside me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm bi but have only had one gay experience that wasn't with a masseur. I love being seduced and being submissive to the masseur !

Marshall52Marshall52almost 2 years ago

Excellent story... always wanted something like this to happen to me, but no luck yet ! Thanks again for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this got me rock hard! I love the rimming description, so sexy.

Stacys_Hair_GelStacys_Hair_Gelover 1 year ago

Loved this....I dont usually enjoy stories written from the tops perspective but this one. Yes!

hungbottomhungbottom12 months ago

Hot experience of your first fucking and 8 inches....good for you! I first lost my ass cherry in a bathhouse in Chicago.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies3 months ago

I LOVE reading stories from a Top's perspective! I love knowing what they are thinking! Is he interested in me? Does he see me as a potential cocksucker for him? Does he want to fuck me and make me his boy/gurlfriend? Will he try to befriend me and then make his move? If he's thinking those things, then why doesn't he? I can't read minds!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous