All Comments on 'Surrogate Husband Ch. 05'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
The young stud has himself a harem

With four hot pussies to take care of the boy might need to take some vitamins to keep his energy level up.

A very good chapter, thanks for the read.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Must have missed something

I must have missed something, why was he fucking this woman to get his mother off the hook of fucking her husband?

When did his father die? When did he first start fucking his mother and grandmother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Good

Read all 5 chapters today ,Very well written . I do hope that you continue with this one as i see the possibility of more chapters . Great reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Could have been a nice series

This started with some erotic promise then went off track into just low grade, badly directed smut. All the women are sluts. The guy is a robot with endless erections and all other males die or disappear by magic. You mention fertility yet don't bother to go anywhere with it in spite of all the unprotected sex with multiple females.

Once the anal obsession got introduced, that was a warning sign it was going to become yet another closeted gay male fantasy about mommy fixation. Licking semen off her body and enjoying the taste ...hmmm. Don't get it myself but it seems more anal/group/homo -erotic than anything else. Once he started screwing everyone, it stopped having any realism as a mom or grandma surrogate husband love story. Too infantile.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Go with the flow of your suggestion of fertility!

You have mentioned that Bobby's mom and April Brubaker are both fertile, why not get one or both pregnant with Bobby's baby (or babies)? It would be nice to see Donna get fucked in her pussy by Bobby as well and maybe even get her knocked up. If that were to happen, maybe some sort of wedding could happen between Bobby and one of the women he's not related to while still being allowed by that woman to fuck the others?

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. AAAAA+++++

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Good series. 5 stars.

SniperkingSniperking4 months ago

again very confusing, they supposedly miss the father but they've been acting anything but.

SniperkingSniperking4 months ago

I mean now they are crying about his death but it hasn't stopped any of them from having their fun, even before he died. Thier sorrow just feels kind of fake considering their actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous