All Comments on 'Old School Ties'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 12 years ago
loved it

great story, i totally woohooed the last bit. can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it.

I loved this story, please continue. It was an teacher who help me to moved to higher things in life.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
I thought it was just an excellent "little" tale.

Thank you for your story. I just found you because one of the best authors on this site has you on his favourites list. I look forward to reading more of your work and hope that some of it will be longer,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5* But I prefer more than one page.

I think you could have run thsi story to 2 pages, but it does stand on it's own. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending Too Abrupt

Having not seen each other in a year,several paragraphs describing the relationship building to a marriage proposal seemed to be needed. ~ A very good story in need of a more thorough closing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An enjoyable tale

I enjoyed this little tale a lot. You’ve taken the time to clean up those annoying little errors that detract so much. I appreciate good writing, and I admire your ability. Your story flows smoothly to its abrupt ending. I have to hold it to 4* however, because I’d really like to have some erotic content in a story on this site.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing.

ag2507ag2507about 3 years ago

One minor niggle, his school would have been on his resume so she would have known so the post interview conversation doesn't ring true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
355 Followers
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

SIMILAR Stories