All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled'

by LeaRN57

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

nice wish i was there u must be near sarasota

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Fulfilled

How many did you fuck? Important details! Thanks.

LeaRN57LeaRN57about 12 years agoAuthor
Total for the night

For those who are interested, I fucked 25 men that night and sucked at least that many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
25?

Why? so you could prove to yourself that you have still got it? Don't kid yourself. Show any man a cunt and that man will fuck it. That's what men do when they are offered free cunt. Of course if you had charged for it that number may have halved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think

You found out your IQ.

GeilemeidGeilemeidabout 12 years ago
You and I need to go out together!

Very hot story! Especially since I've been there myself. But there were only like 10 guys in the theater. We should go out together and really treat the boys ... ;)

Contact me if you like.

PS: don't worry about the haters, they are just little men that can't handle that their tiny cocks get a little hard at ready a hot wife story ...

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
love taking enormous amounts of thick cum

wow what a fantastic very horny story.

reading this was like watching it taking place right before my eyes.

such a hugh turn on . brilliant story fantastic writing all i can say is more please more of your fantastic stories.

playman64playman64about 12 years ago
SWEET

LeaRN57, Total for the night, For those who are interested, I fucked 25 men that night and sucked at least that many.

My type of woman, wish you were closer. I would enjoy doing you.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i have a fabtasy about going into an adult store and having a sales girl try a vibrator out on me... any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brrrekkk

This woman is too unattractive to be real. Hey!—maybe your sister would... A sick whore who doesn't believe in the existence of those tiny little things that cause you to experience all kinds of HIV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous