All Comments on 'Cuffed'

by savismith

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wet

Mmmm this is just what I dream of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You've just described my secret fantasy ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fuckk yeaa thats just so damn sexyy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mhmmm

that made me purrr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes please!!

OMG, soooooooooooo fkn horny :) :) more please

AlonetillidieAlonetillidieabout 12 years ago
Mmm,delicious.

Definitely one of my favorite fantasies. Thank you Savismith. Delicious work as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thanks

Lovely little piece. Thanks!

Hotlinda69Hotlinda69about 12 years ago
Made curious

Your story made me v. horny and aroused my curiosity about the use of handcuffs (I've recently been turned on by strapon). Loved the way you hit reader with the action in opening para.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow..(;

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!

that was amazing!

I even got worked up(; lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so hot

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
suggestion

savismith, I really enjoyed your stories and look forward to the next half of this one.

For Hotlinda69, find some one who has experience using police-style, metal handcuffs, teach you and your partner how to correctly use them. When shopping be sure to get the double-locking type. As cheap metal handcuffs can tighten up on you and potentially cause damage.

The police continue to use metal cuffs as they leave visible markings on the wrists for a few days. A quick way to tell if someone has been arrested lately. But such markings can result in embarrassing questions around observant family or co-workers. Be sure that after using metal handcuffs, the injuries are properly treated to avoid permanent scarring.

For most people padded or leather cuffs are a better choice. Plus, the 'object of desire' can really cut loose, squirming or pulling against padded bondage without leaving visible markings.

SSC, usually defined as Safe-Sane-Consensual. I am of the opinion that the correct wording should be Safe-SOBER-Consensual. Know your emergency signals and procedures for safely getting someone out of bondage without inflicting further damage. Especially if either of you have been consuming alcohol or drugs. Aspirating vomit or dealing with someone in convulsions takes training. And, if you are the one strung up, how can you help your stricken partner. What are your safety backups?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

aaannnnndddd.....i need to change my panties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersavismith@savismith
175 Followers
I've been a writer since middle school. And since that time I've been published both in print and on the web. I've been honing my skills writing poetry and short stories. I'm always working on a novel of course, but I've just found this new genre - fan fiction. I'm using that...