All Comments on 'Feeling Bossy Pt. 03'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8about 12 years ago
That's hot!

Such a sexy voice and so so Kinky! Mmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please forgive me

im sorry master but i came twice when you where talking before i even shoved my fingers in my ass. but i think thats good ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I want to be yours

I actually want you to use and abuse me with your strapon, then when im all sore, just dive between you thights and tongue you until you scream with pleasure.

evanfromlitevanfromlitabout 12 years ago
amazing

Your voice, your words, your uh... instructions... all add up to so much fun. Thank you for posting such inspirational and good-natured filth. Hope to hear more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please

One without AP..

randy_dude23randy_dude23almost 12 years ago
A new worshipper

A new worshipper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you must get this from a lot of guys but your strapon fantasy and bossy #3 really pushed my buttons. You must have read my mind because the way you laid out the stories was perfect. I would have done anything you wanted to - i would have let you use me in every way you possible.

The way you talked to me, encouraged me, complimented me - and then, of course, fucked me - was perfect. Your gentle control is intoxicating and addictive.

Do you ever do this in real-time? - guide a guy and make him do whatever you tell him? I'd melt if i could hear you live - giving me the instructions and guidance you gave in your recordings. IF that interests you at all - I'm your willing servant - 45 yrs old - and ready to be your toy.

Thank you for the recordings - they're perfect.

randy

lstorywriterlstorywriteralmost 12 years ago
Great Stories!

Bella, first off I love your stories! I'm a 50 y.o. professional MWM and fit at 185 lbs and 6' 3". Your sense of moving from dominance to love is spot on! Just because I like to get fucked in the ass by a loving woman doesn't make me less of a man...quite the contrary I believe. ;) I spent an hour last night listening to Feeling Bossy1, 2 and 3. By the end of 3 I couldn't hold out any longer. I managed to work my way up to 12" of a double ended silicone dildo literally pounding my ass. The thought of you watching and fucking me was incredible. Thanks! At the end of #3 in the position I was in I was thinking you might have me cum in my mouth. Would love to hear you take me all the way through a self-facial while getting fucked. It's so much more fun and hot with encouragement from a sexy and lusty voice like yours. Hopefully you can help a poor boy out? :) Keep it up sweet thing...you're great!

sekmandsekmandover 11 years ago

Mooooooaaannnnnnn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic!!

¥¥¥¥¥ (that's 5 stars, not five yen)

...I'm still catching my breath

XxxdeviantxxxaltxxxXxxdeviantxxxaltxxxabout 10 years ago
I would love to be your little pet

You made me spill my hot cum all over my chest as I fucked my ass for you, my legs up in the air, my back arched in want and craving. I had to keep your profile up as I imagined you fucking me like your little slave slut. Please force me to be your slut. I am your mindless little pet. Please make me your fuck toy.

Strife01104Strife01104almost 9 years ago
Love the series

Always love your voice in your audios. VERY soothing and relaxing.

superbad13superbad13over 7 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite by far. I love your voice...your dominant style...just fucking love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

I love you

Trey333IIITrey333IIIover 1 year ago

Wow I loved it. I love following your instructions. This is the first one I didn't make it to the end, I couldn't help it and came too soon. I'll try this one again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous