All Comments on 'Want to PM That Litster Lady?'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet Jeebus...

This has to be said, eh? Wow. Whodda thunk?

SensualdreamerSensualdreamerabout 12 years ago
Good thing to share

Brilliant - and also should be posted to the Lit forums ;-)

gxnngxnnabout 12 years ago

very informative and will be made the guide for me, thanks

Wife of BathWife of Bathabout 12 years ago
Love!

This is great. Well written. Here's hoping it gets lots of reads!

fire_breezefire_breezeabout 12 years ago

This should be made mandatory reading material to all who posts.

EndlessNamelessEndlessNamelessabout 12 years ago

Excellent post. More thought out than I could have done. I've PM'd a few ladies and almost all of them has responded at least once. Be honest, treat people with respect, and they just might show you the same. As far as PMing goes...I'm almost glad I'm not female and don't have to deal with it. Ouch.

And yeah, I think it should be a sticky on the forum somewhere. Nobody wants to see "omg a/s/l wunt 2 see my c0ck"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Basic and Basically Helpful

Most of what you write is solid, although it is also so commonsensical that anyone who doesn't already know this advise seems unlikely to profit from it. While I have no doubt that a lot of people send you unsolicited requests for cyber (or photos, etc.) I question as to whether the non-posters write any worse on the whole than the posters. Also, when you write that some men "demand that she be subservient to your Dominate nature" I assume you meant to write "Dominant". It's easy to make a mistake, even with an editor.

naughtyson4unaughtyson4uover 11 years ago
why prop them up?

I applaud your desire to help those socially less-fortunate...but like many, I think the type that could learn from your posting are self-absorbed and thinking of themselves too much to consider they need help in the graces of social interaction.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Thanks for the helpful hints.

Not sure if I will ever PM someone but it is good to know the rules.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 6 years ago
Yup!

It's always appalling to me how many men fail to grasp the idea of intelligence and good manners will go o! so much farther for attracting a woman's interest. But then I wonder if they have the ability to manage intelligence and good manners and I go "Ah, of course!" and sigh.

Being online is a the ideal venue for men to impress women with their words: not their looks or locale, but their ability to be articulate and listen. (This is a golden opportunity for the nerdier guys to become alpha males.) Learning to spell, craft a good sentence, and flirt online are all alpha skills. Guys: try this out! :)

WrstkrfftWrstkrfft18 days ago

Hi,

I appreciate and respect this writing. I‘d wish to have this as sticky on every forum whatsoever (edited to be neutral, non-sexual) as I think this applies for every online and even real-life interaction between people.

I‘m sad to admit that I agree with other commenters saying that many who would need this advice badly, will not read or consider it as they‘re just too over-selfconfident and/or arrogant. Still, if it helps one out of ten, worth trying. Hence, thanks for bringing this up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous