All Comments on 'Bloody Vampires! Ch. 01'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

I love the vampire road trip concept where they might meet other supernaturals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good comeback!

Hello GeorgeTasker. Long time no see, but this story is superb, and hopefully the first of many new stories and ideas?

Many here has missed your stories no doubt, me especially :)

By the way--- was that enough ass-kissing?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Letting the little head doing his thinking...

...is going to get that kid ripped apart, I think. Or maybe "adopted" into Sylvia's family. Nice story, but its a bit short. Its a very good teaser for Chapter 02, though.

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersabout 12 years ago
Short but hot

Glad to see you writing again, your stories are some of my very favorites. Looking forward to Sylvia and Danny getting plenty of action from each other and others along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start

Great start, can't wait for more, georgetasker stories are always the best around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
,

great to see you back, very good "intro" story

TeddyrandalTeddyrandalabout 12 years ago
Nice

Good start looking forward to see where you are going to take this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Delighted to see a new story from you, GeorgeTasker! I like where this one is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

As the others have mentioned, it is awesome to see a new story from you. I love how you write all your stories and I can't wait to see where you go with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great return!

Always enjoy your stories can't wait to see where you take this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Could have been longer :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

I really liked this story. I wished it was a bit longer, but it was stopped like the end of a book! It takes skill to write like that. I hope you make the next one quick!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

great to see another story by you. your stories are some of the best! cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So far this may be my favourite of all your stories.

Soebek110Soebek110about 12 years ago
Excellent start!

One of my favourite writers and it looks like you might be onto another winner with this series!

TheBlackMagicianTheBlackMagicianalmost 12 years ago
A great start!

I can't wait to see how this storyline develops. Just the description you give of such a sexy older vampire is yum! And the way she gives head.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
pretty good

pretty good story. you have to watch those vampiresses, i dated one in high school she had sergically alterd fangs. i didn't mind the bitting but i to put a stop to the only time she bit my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

part 2 needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fangs a lot!

Good story. I wish she would have sunk her fangs in his hard cock to suck the blood. Then she could let him go or bite it off.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXover 8 years ago
ROTFLDOL

"I wish she would have sunk her fangs in his hard cock to suck the blood. Then she could let him go or bite it off"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous