All Comments on 'Planting Seeds'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Great ending

Loved the twist at the end, look forward to Part 2 :)

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
A not uncommon story with a wild twist

Fine job!

Morlan502Morlan502almost 12 years ago
Waiting!

Okay, were left with a cliff-hanger here. Tracy has a mild heart attack at the news that Jeff wasn't shooting blanks, so maybe she is with child, and was just getting ready to tell Ron of the happy event. But oops, now she doesn't know if it might have freckles and red hair? Please finish us off!

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
Did Tracy end up Preggers too?

Hey! Sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

A little bit of a vague ending. Or maybe I’m just dense. Either way, I didn’t think the ending was very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the family-friendly story

Thank you for making the story so erotic and wholesome and pro-family all at the same time. Love the twist!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Watch where you're pointing that thing...

Jeff is loaded with sperm and can impregnate any woman within range. Good story with a twist. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

That's what friends are for.

MalnSalMalnSalover 1 year ago

Great story, could picture the action and imagine the complex feelings.

Would love to read more about the two couples.

luap50luap5010 days ago

Wonderful story. A creative and unexpected ending: happier than I imagined. Jeff unintentionally won the lottery. Congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
617 Followers
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...