All Comments on 'In Loving Memory'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hey braindead, I am sure you want a slut for a wife, I am sure you want to have a slut wife that fucks anyone and everyone apart from you, if this is your fantasy, which is many readers nightmare then go to it, write about it, live it, do whatever you wish to, but just let the readers read and comment and vote on what they like and dislike. The LW category is far from dead and the people keeping it alive are the Cuckold wimp writers that hate themselves and the female writers that hate men. Tell them to place their fetish stories where they belong and the old girl might be brought back to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Would you like some TP to wipe the rest of the shit from your mouth after spouting this piece of shit?

A loving wife DOES NOT fuck around on her husband, they DO NOT make their husbands a willing/non-willing cuckhold, you must really want your wife to fuck around on you, you MUST be one of the many WIMPS that continually write about so called loving wives fucking around on their husbands. I think the only way you could get yourself off it to either watch your wife getting fucked or want her to fuck around like a slut because you really are a pervert and your dick is too small to do anything with.

HOW DARE you attack qmhl1, for writing a story about a REAL loving wife, who the fuck do you think you are? I am so glad I have never read any of your other stories, which I'm sure promise to spout as much shit as you did in this.

Did do you get off by writing this shit belittling someone who wrote about a REAL loving wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well said author.

I hope you're wearing a helmet, I sense incoming!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Said & Well Said !

I really don't care about the endings of the " loving wives " stories. The morality of fictional stories is immaterial to me. It's the writing that counts - as you've saaid there are a bunch of morality trolls who've made their mission in life to review every story in this genre & brand it with their personal vision.

I only wish that their lives could be subject to review as I cannot conceive how one can live a full life and yet comment so prolifically. They're living a lie and as you've said the quality of this genre has nosedived as a corollary result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LW has, if fact, become a cesspool of pathetic tales...

And the webmaster(s) of the site are fully to blame. There certainly can not be any real assessment of stories being submitted as to whether they are erotic or just plain sex garbage. Most of the authors now posting are patently morally corrupt and depraved; they have succeeded in driving the good authors away. Only a few now post, such as Stang. For those now hosting this site, GET YOUR SHIT IN ONE SOCKI! Do I need to draw a picture?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Do some of these comments prove the author's point?

Do the Anon's commenting even KNOW that they are proving him right? hee hee hee. too funny

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 12 years ago
Gee

These moralizing nut-cases never give up, do they?? I also regret the loss of "loving wives". We all have different slants, isn't that what makes life interesting? You did a great job writing this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So true

Authors shouldn't let themselves be put off by the indignant trolls. Their comments are just too funny, so filled with their self righteous, homophobic, ill written comments. Their only joy in life is to either read some misogynistic romance or some sordid tale of revenge. Given their level of repetitive inarticulate criticism there can only be one or two demented writers who obsessively pen their ill thought out, sanctimonious rants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
True

Yep, apparently the trolls run this site. What a shame. Nobody on the board of Literotica has the balls to remove the trolls and/or ban them forever. Yes, sometimes the trolls comments are funny but mostly they are pure vitriol. Yep, Literotica should break down the LW category into cheating wives, etc. It is time for webmasters of Literotica to get a pair and straighten this site out. Maybe then some of the authors who have left will come back. Until then, this site will continue to decline. Damn shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Isn't it funny how the cuck crowd appears to defend their stories? every time someone makes a complaint against a swinging/sharing/cuckold/whore slut story the cucks come out of the woodwork and moan and gripe and spank their way throught the stories. I thought this site was all about free speech that appears to be wrong. For a country that prides itself on human rights and the right to speak about anything a person wants to there is a whole lot of American anti-free speech writers and readers that shoot down any comment they don't believe in. So who are the hypocrites here? whoa re the ones killing the LW category? look towards this writer and the other cuckold writers for the reason why the LW category is what is is today.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
As I have commented on every story the limp dick slimy cuckolds are the ones to blame

they don't know what a real man is I am a real man and if we can drive all the other authors off the site I will be the best writer and my real man stories will be the best stories followed quickly and magnificently by Huedogg and saxon-fart and cantbuymy they too write wonderful stories and also have multiple usernames therefore making it easy for us to one-bomb and scream abuse at all slimy people who are here to read erotica in all its filthy forms. I don't have a wife but I've managed to persuade my mother to wear a burka.

magmamanmagmamanabout 12 years ago
I agree..

As a writer that even manages to earn a small annual stipend to pad my Social Security writing shorts for the pulp market and also a couple of monthly articles for the "how to" magazines, I personally enjoy delving into human emotions and reactions. Part of being human, alive, is sexuality, the one thing we all have in common in one form or another.

Giving in to my own thoughts and fantasies, I find myself early in the mornings warming up by writing a few of what is far less erotic than some here. For me, that is relaxation, personal enjoyment, and of course there is no recompense. Anyone who has read my poor efforts knows my work is rather diverse, and reflects my moods of the moment.

"Loving Wives" is a tough catagory, since it seems to be a "catch all" for any story that even has a wife in it, It does run the gamut from what is close to illness to basically nearly wholesome normal relationships, if two people in love with just each other can be considered normal.

Often the vitrol is severe, to the point of even sending anonymous emails to add to that. Of course those who would stoop to that much effort show they bear their own pain and scars from what life has dealt them

So I agree that this site seriously needs more catagories, however, those who can only attempt to deliver pains via hateful comments would only continue. The same is truth for nearly every blog board, message board, or comment site on the internet.

My answer is to just use the "delete" button.

Thanks,

MGM

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
May I Just Say,

AMEN!!!!!!!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
EMOTIONS OVER IN-ANIMATION

and what will we do now.. TK U MLJ LV NV

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 12 years ago
looks over at the men and sighs

Its the men that take the all the stories to heart that have wrecked the LW section. Myself I don't see the why people whine and moan most of these stories are all pretend. And for those that live the lifestyle where they enjoy swinging or sharing that is their kink. Just don't read it if you don't like. Just don't come on here and comment " real" men as no one seems to blast the ones where the guy is cheating. Grow up and rate a story on merits not how your bedroom life is/isn't boys

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 12 years ago
All too true

I find it really ironic that persons reading pornography try to feel they have higher morals than others. This is the problem with a democracy, some of our readers are bright articulate people, some nice folks, and some embittered nut cases. The latter make you wonder what demons are running around in their head, and hope none of them marry my daughter. In business I use to quip when someone was complaining about a difficult customer, "We need to get a better grade of customer." Here we need to get a better grade of reader.

I think you have to laugh to yourself at the inarticulate rage living within the haters, and realize that as you have no respect for them, their opinion doesn't matter to you or to anyone else, which is one of their problems.

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Infidelity and it's Aftermath

I don't enjoy, so therefore don't read, the cuckold entries. It is the actual story that I am looking for. Cuckolding isn't a story; it's a simple fantasy. Other than the longer stories in the Romance category, the most developed stories on this site are LW stories relating to how the characters deal with the problems resulting from the wife's infidelity. Most marriages survive (much to the chagrin of the angry commenters). A well-written portrayal of how the marriage survived, or sometimes didn't, will get five stars from me every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't agree more!

As a contributor on here of many years, with a number of stories in the LW category, I can only agree with this. I stopped submitting in this category a while ago. I simply got fed up of the hateful and abusive insults and being called a communist, racist, wimp or just being asked to kill myself because 'you are a waste of life'. Always anonymously of course, these types claim to be 'real men' yet seemingly don't have the balls to let you know who they are do they? I don't write to be judged personally by people who know nothing about me. By all means judge my stories, but if they're not to your taste because of the subject matter then hit the back-browser and find something else that is! And if you can't do that get a dictionary and look up the word 'fiction' and if that doesn't calm you, get a therapist. It's you, the hateful and narrow-minded 'real' men that have the problem and your comments will always say more about you than the authors! Can't you just learn to 'live and let live'? Is that too difficult? Like parasites, you have ultimately destroyed your host. Shame.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Excellent Essay

The commentaries strongly suggest that not only good writers have left the site but so have many of the more intelligent readers.... Or at least the more perceptive commentators. There are a lot of stories on the site that I am sure that I will not enjoy, so I do not read them....

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Well author...

By your definition the category changed almost as soon as it began. The writers who are legend here changed it by writing stories with more depth and realism. Those stories did not match the category and the site allowed it. Why? It's good for business. The comment section has not changed that much either. It is also good for business. The comment wars have been going on for years for that reason. It has been said before that the comments are often better than the story. You say the LW section is dead because a story actually has a loving wife. I beg to differ, thirty more stories that fit the definition were added in the last few days to counter that one.

WldwunzWldwunzabout 12 years ago
Loss of LW

I posted once and never again. I received a few good comments but most were derogatory. However, those comments seem to flow from anonymous sources who are just inept cowards. I wrote to the powers that be at Literotica about having another category such as Cheating Wives, but they never responded. Sadly, neither have I.

ttom76ttom76about 12 years ago
Well Said

The problem is multifaceted, but all related to how this site is run.

When I first read a story from the LW section, I could not believe the vitriol that anonymous readers left. There are solutions.

First, if you are not registered you can comment but cannot vote. This will stop the "1" kooks.

Second, this site can track the IP Address (even through anonymous proxies) of the offender and can ban them. An author or reader should be able to call attention to some of the worst stuff and have him/her banned.

Third, any abusive comment should be removed ASAP.

While I do not have a problem with the LW category, others do. Why not create several for those sticklers.

When this site asked for ideas about a year ago, many were made. Have any of you seen any changes? I am disappointed.

BTW, I have stories out there but I choose so far not to put them here. Wonder why?

Regards,

ttom

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Silliness

I guess you are bemoaning the commentators under the guise of extolling the better stories of yesteryear. Pretty easy and juvenile to attack and belittle those leaving comments....but I don't get the supposed decline in writing. I find the current short story writing far superior to the plain, unsophisticated stroke stories of the earlier LW forum.

Further I abhor pseudo cleverness and WHINIENESS and you, toomuchinmyhead, referring to the Loving Wives category as a female and then following through with the extended metaphor of her death is an embarrassing attempt at witty camp. Ugh and groan! A childish grab for attention. Sorta like Fox News. Then you whine and complain about how all your "hard" work is not appreciated. I see talented writers receiving very enthusiastic cheers and encouragement...and I am sure they can see through the inanity of some of the negative comments. In reality you are insulting and indicting those talented writers as cowards who cannot stand the silly criticisms or are who are more consumed with the difference between a 1 and a 4 or a 5. By the way...I have no clue as to how the scoring system really works...nor do I care.

Further, where are any examples of your glory years of Loving Wives...or again is this just a simplistic diatribe on the commentators or trolls?

Also, I certainly do not understand your reasoning regarding the current "Defrosting the Freezer" story. You seem to be saying that the commentators have "forced" this story to the LW category....HUH? Behold the power of the trolls! Pretzel logic and zwieback reasoning.

Lastly, I do not see a dearth of great storytellers in this category...just the opposite!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 12 years ago
Well spoken.

I'm with the lamenters. Too bad the trolls think it is fine to run down people's efforts to submit stories that the author took the time to think up and put down in writing using their own time -- and we get access for FREE. I like the "register if you want to comment" idea. Lots of other sites do that.

Thanx again to all who contribute to this community.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
That no take long. My first feedback. Wonder who it's from. jejeje.

"Hey there dickless one. Welcome to literotica. I hope you enjoy your cucking and humiliation stories and I hope your tiny little prick drops off with all the spanking of your prick you do. Let's face it its the inky action it ever gets you and your hand and your cuckold wimp stories you love and jerk off to sp much. See you in the comment section dickless"

That's cutting, John. I'm hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey X_witcuck_X

You do know what your username means don't you?

"Destitute of wit or understanding; wanting thought; hence, indiscreet; not under the guidance of judgment."

That sounds just like you so you named yourself well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I call BS

As an old reader I can tell you that older LW stories had way more revenge in them. The hate started after period where many stories where ending up in the wrong section. Group , Interacial , even Incest stories where ending up in the LW pool and may extreme fetish stories as well. Of course people freaked out. It's better now and it's far better than it ever was.

(it also helps that writters have learned not to manipulate readers with their story titles)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The End?

As a long time reader, I totally disagree with demantoid. The great authors are just about gone. Whether they passed on or just quit; they are not on this site anymore. StangStar and Renquist are by far the two brightest lights here. The endless ranting by the likes of HIV etc. should be banned. It is time, more than time, for the webmasters of Literotica to step up to the plate and make changes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
50-50

I respond very positively to your criticism of the "haters", BUT I think your etymology is way off base in criticizing Literotica for using the title "loving Wives". I am making an assumption that the editors thought very long and hard about that title as they developed the website and fully intended to leave the implications wide open, ranging from very faithful, truly loving wives to cheaters and absolute sluts. Remember that their title doesn't include the term porn, but rather focuses on eroticiam - we can get both very openly and freely under this title.

cpetecpeteabout 12 years ago
Forever in line.

I do not cafe about the negative comments-everyone has an opinion.

My beef is with the posting wait times. Used to be maybe 48 hours. Now 5-6 days is the norm. If you get rejected for some reason it can be close to a month before your story is posted. Very annoying!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
In response to: Hey x_witcuck_x. That's very good, well done. Now go look up the words 'ironic' and 'priceless'.

And thanks for these classy comments in my inbox. You're obviously a very wise and funny guy.

This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by: x_JohnDoe_x

Comments:

"Hey X_dickless_X? what's the matter? didn't you spank your tiny dick today? Get to it and shoot all over the keyboard don't forget to lick it up though I am sure your cuckolding mistress hates to see any of your cum any where in the house or anywhere near her. As for 1 bombing? of course I did, I am just waiting for you to write your 'story' of how you lost your manhood and became the wimp limp dicked cuckold you are today, I am sure many other cuckolds will enjoy your story and spank away to it, if you are really good they will send pictures of them doing spanking away and ask you to clean them up afterwards, so get writing"

You really are a sick puppy. The mind boggles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agree, and again, disagree

I agree that the comments, usually by anon, are often retarded at best. But... such is the way of the internet... the last true democracy on Earth. So I don't lose sleep.

If you don't have the backbone to ignore the haters, then don't post. Simple. Because no matter what slant you take with your story, your not gonna please everyone.

However, as for the LW category itself... I love how the ambiguity of the name leaves it wide open for all types of posts, and in my humble opinion, I think that it has actually evolved into a niche on the internet that is far more than just a beat-off spot.

There is room for the stories you refer to, and despite your protestations, I do think they still get posted.

But even though this is an EROTICA (not just 'porn') site, there is still room for many types of stories.

And I, for one, have read many stories on here that have transcended the category, and can be regarded not just as spank material, but as literature of a sort.

The story you refer to, does not kill the category by any stretch!

Is the wife hot? Yes.

Is the story actually erotic? Yes!

Is it good writing? Well, it's not BAD writing, is it?

Did it hurt to read about an erotic entanglement that still just happened to be virtuous? Hell No. Not every woman described in these stories has to be stepping out on her old man... and it read to me, that this wife WAS open to passion, fulfillment and joy. Just that it was with her husband.

Did it please the public? I think a vote on average of over 4 stars indicates that it did (I also think DWornock's votes should be discounted, whoever THAT person is, is a raving lunatic who gets off on attracting vitriol towards him/herself, but that's just my opinion).

So, if you pine for a particular flavour of story, then keep posting them as you have been. You have that right. Just accept that the audience also has the right to vote whatever the hell way they want too. If you don't like it, then I'm sure you'll find another place where it's all JUST spank material where the wife opens the marriage whether hubby likes it or not.

Be well.

sublockedsublockedalmost 12 years ago
Strictly Writing Ability

Forget the content and arguments, I like the way you write.

That does not go far on this site however.

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
I agree with the Story myself.

I have been coming here since day one of Literotica. I used to love Literotica. And LW was really about adventurous wives. Now its about Husband dumping their cheating wives. While i do enjoy those stories too it is not what LW originally was about.

x_witless_x wrote

"Huedogg and saxon-fart and cantbuymy they too write wonderful stories and also have multiple usernames therefore making it easy for us to one-bomb and scream abuse at all slimy people who are here to read erotica in all its filthy forms"

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. And so you know I hate those authors and their stories.

And did I miss something here. I thought the name of this site was Literotica meaning letters of erotic nature in all its filthy forms. So in essence x_witless_x, Huedogg, Saxon-fart, and Cantbuymy all set out to destroy what the webmaster and owner of this site set out to do in the first place.

I personally want all this hate and animosity between the two groups to end. I like Literotica to adopt a new rule that any hateful feedback by a member can be reported and have their accounts deleted permanently.

I don't hate these authors. I just wish they quite hating on the erotic stories for this is a website built for them.

There is enough room here for the two of us. If you don't like a story here don't hate it - just find something you do like. Lets try to leave only positive feedback from now on.

Your hate campaign has the all the markings of terrorism.

Why can't we all just get along?

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LW was captured by the commentariat

The insecure cucked eunuchs who spend delirious hours reading and posting in LW these days represent the most lonely and pathetic sexless neckbeards in existence.

There has to be a place for those losers and, for good or ill, LW is the category they have captured. Leave them to it, watching them grovel IRL stirs my compassion, not ire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 wonderful *

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It comes with the territory . . .

I've written a couple of stories and received my share of positive and a few negative comments. The extreme ends of both the stories and comments in loving wives are the rabid BTB crowd, who are scary, and the humiliation slurping cuckold crowd (who are simply pathetic) aren't really appealing to most people. I realize that's an assumption on my part.

You will absolutely get extreme (read "unhealthy") responses to either type of story.

Just realize that, like you, most of us can quickly spot the lowest of the moronymati. You can then realize what pathetic little drones they are, feverishly clicking their "one star" scores, no doubt the only power they possess.

Then you can bask in a warm feeling of superiority, which should keep you feeling warm and fuzzy for the rest of the day!

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
befire you get all fuzzy-warm about e-democracy

A couple of years ago I asked a couple of women authors why they had not posted their stories, that I admired, in Loving Wives. As, in my opinion those stories were classical LW genre.

We had a round-robin discussion about the subject of the LW category. Eventually both women admitted that the choice of another category too post to, even if not completely correct, was deliberate on both their parts.

They simply were frightened of the vicious hate commentary spewed by the spelunking trolls of the BTB lynchmob. Who infest that selection of the Literotica site.

They were fearful that the admins lack the IT skills to protect the women's confidentiality. That some hate-mongering hacker might be able too track down their actual locations.

I sympathized with their concerns even though I do not share them. Then I started posting stories to Literotica. It amuses me to read the hater's diatribes against my stories.

An interesting offshoot of those, is the hate mail I receive from commentators who share the delusion that I am a woman, Sending threats of violence including rape and murder.

So now I better understand the women's self-protective viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The downfall of LW? Doubtful

You seem to think that at some point in time, LW didn't have consequence stories. Sorry, but you should research LW a bit more. There were consequence stories going back at least 10 years from the time of you posting this essay. Just like there were hot wife and cuckold stories, back then. And complaining about a story about a truly loving wife being in LW makes even less sense.

I believe that LW is, and has always been, exactly what it's meant to be. A place to share stories about couples, usually married, going through different situations only limited to the imaginations of the writers. And seeing the wide array of stories still being posted now, in 2016, across the wide spectrum of LW, shows that not only is LW healthy, but is growing stronger as the years go by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I had to go get my hammer

Since you hit this nail right on the head I thought I would join you

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
Yes. I once wrote -

Two kinds of cuckold?

I get your drift. I think the word cuckold is used vaguely here. To my mind, there are two very different "cuckold" plot lines. One is what one might call the loving wife: she has sex with other men because her husband wants her to. Not to say she doesn't enjoy it, but he's front and center with his enthusiasm for what she's doing.

The other theme is the wife who sleeps with other men because SHE wants to. Husband is either NOT OK with it or doesn't even know about it. Whether he knows what's going on or not, he is being humiliated.

I have a preference, and maybe you have one, too. But there's no point in getting cranky with authors who write stories that only other people enjoy.

======

and I wrote this:

What a great start! You're a terrific writer; please keep going.

You were wise to post it here, rather than in Loving Wives, so at least you won't get flamed by the "'Loving' means what I say it means" jackbooted thugs who "police" LW for cuckold stories.

You'll still get flames from the even-dumber commenters who treat each piece of fiction as if it is a Dr. Phil case study. They'll tell you what they think about the wisdom and morals of your fictional characters as if you were describing real people -- real people who wanted their opinions.

Glance at my stories

[https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.ph p?uid=789392&page=submissions]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
...and out come the Trolls.

Well written essay. It's funny how it draws out the very trolls that have destroyed Loving Wives to add their drivel to this piece as well. I have had trolls literally criticize the FANTASY female protagonist as a "slut that will catch AIDS at the rate she's going." The character never existed, and is purely a creation of my imagination, but this figment is bound to catch AIDS? Another intellectual titan wrote, "Her husband should divorce her and leave her in the gutter where she belongs." So this FANTASY character deserves to be divorced by her FANTASY husband and left in a NON-EXISTENT gutter? Readers in the West spend billions of dollars per year buying books and submitting glowing reviews for novels that revolve around the subject of murder. They don't seem to have a problem understanding that the authors of these books never actually killed anyone, nor are the advocating for anyone to be murdered, and they love the stories. Post a story about a wife cheating and the emotional kindergarteners come out in droves to smack down the offensive fantasy and then comment as if these fantasies are real. The category Loving Wives should be shut down. Two new categories should be created: Cheating and Monogamous Love. But I do not think this will solve the problem. Perhaps people who take such offense to a cheating wife story should not read stories on cheating wives. Until they grow up, or understand what a fantasy actually is. They will continue to vote down all LW and cheating stories because they know they can.

notredame43notredame43over 2 years ago

Hmm perhaps in some places you're correct I get peeved when I read a story and the husband doesn't do anything to make the cheating wife see some consequences for her actions.. that bugs me.. blacktandi writes great stuff.. others do as well.. now some go waaay overboard I'll agree.. but the oh it's ok you fuvkrd around and the kids aren't mine.. yeah those if I know they're there I just pass by ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous