All Comments on 'Late with the Rent -- Again! Ch. 01'

by persistantpest

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 12 years ago
I think I used to

work with that guy

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 12 years ago
I had expectations

First noticing the title and the brief teaser I expected something a little "mean". This was rather tame. If this was your idea of "the landlord being mean", I'd say you are very innocent in your own right. A few mistakes with words that may have been spelled correctly but clearly weren't the right word. I will look for more but can't say I will continue after that if it doesn't pick up.

3 stars.

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 12 years ago
sad not mean

That was kinda lame. When I read the title i thought it was going to be more intense.. I mean really he made her lick the cum out of his hand. And pawed her bit. Thats like a quick bad date. I would have have thought he would have mad her touch him or something lol

LongCunningLinguistLongCunningLinguistabout 12 years ago
More please!

Excellent story line. Personally I would enjoy him building up to bringing her to orgasm with his tongue after several visits, while he only masturbates. Take your time don't be rushed if some of your audience is impatient. The element I especially like is her conflict between her utter disgust & her pleasure; that you introduce well, with her recognition of juices beginning to flow in spite of her loathing both the man & the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more...

please, start of a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's a good start

Please keep "cuming" with more depravities to little Heather. And, please, make her reluctant all the time until the end. I hope to read new chapters very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

this is a very good reluctance story more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story waiting for moree :)

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

This is wonderful, a nice start. Don't listen to the naysayers. This was "mean" enough. Thoroughly disgusting landlord. If you readers don't think the landlord being gross to start is notmean enough, I just don't know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpersistantpest@persistantpest
186 Followers
now out on Amazon Kindle; A little problem - A big solution by Adelaide Black ** I'm doing a series of short stories call 'Bad Day' by Adelaide Black - out on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords I have edited and rewritten some of Annual Ceremony and turned it into a short sta...