All Comments on 'Of Love and Ink Ch. 05'

by jesstoyou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

uh what kinda fucked up bitch is she? he leaves her for a guy and she wants him back? uh fuck that

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years ago
still

Justine is still to fucking weak for words, and I am still surprised that Malachi is still in her home, instead of being run over with her car. I like this story, you are a good writer, but you are making forgiving Malachi was to easy for her or you.With that being said keep up the good work.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
OOOOH DEAR GOD!

Yup...she is back and this story hopefully will be finished :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what i want to know is...

what DID she learn about herself in the four years they were apart? Not a damn thing but the looks of it but cmon, there must have been something. I get the impression that she loves hard which makes her more susceptible to being hurt by those she cares about. As a writer, I would have thought writing would be kind of therapeutic for her. But obviously something is unresolved within her and she's unable to move past it or let go.

As for Malachai, I don't buy into his whole 'I'm a changed man' spiel. He seems selfish and ignorant as evidenced by his WTF?! marriage proposal. Does he really understand what the consequences of his actions did to Justine? Because if he did, he would know that having ANYTHING to do with Edward right now would seem like a slap in the face to Justine. Dude, where the fuck is your head at? I don't believe in his love for her. I really don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really?

I can understand the forgiving part. Taking the gay guy back, that I cant understand. Saying that she still LOVES the guy..... She chose to love the gay guy. If she chose to not love the gay guy, then she must forgive and let go. The love will eventually die. Her taking the gay guy back is like eating her own vomit. Look for a real nice guy and choose to love him. Guys are easy, believe me. Make the guy KNOW u need him, and make the guy UNDERSTAND he needs u. That would make the guy have feelings for u. The make the guy feel like his no 1 in the world and show up naked and he is yours. Not run back to the guy who likes dicks as much as u do. No offense to gay dudes.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 12 years ago
come on...

she needs a decent guy not him, jeez my grandmother almost ran over my grandad, cut the tops of the roses off just leaving the stems in a vase, an threw a plate of dinner at him an all he did was get kissed by a slutty woman, so i'm thinking if my grandmother did that then justine should have more of a back bone. just saying, its still a good story just yer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
im with werewolfenthusiast on that one

she needs to find a better man and what happen to Ian

emj417emj417almost 12 years ago
hmmn

I do have my doubts about a gay guy going straight for a woman, even one he loves. After reading Pepper Pace's 'Crash' I was willing to give this one a chance. PP character choice was explained and believable. It would be hard to give my all to this guy because I think he could possibly return, if not Stephen, then to the gay lifestyle.

Is this the end or will there be more? I would continue reading because the story is very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous