All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 24'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!!!! When the 2 crazies come back?!

Gary & Paul should die a painful and extended death...., be brought to life to be killed again and again simply because they deserve to live eternity in pain and pain and pain and then some more pain. Yup that's about it. Fantastic story!!! No pressure, but extreme prolonged pain for Gary and Paul, screaming never ending pain.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Perfect

Alistair finally got to meet his mate! Won't Gary be pissed!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
That was one great 1 page

That was so Wonderful and packed with wonderful information. I'm so glad Alistiar found his mate i didn't think he had it in him for much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So eloquently written!

I don't think you could have made the meeting of Alistair and Jenna more tender and heart-moving in its simplicity, even if you wanted to. Just perfect!

mrtdustmrtdustabout 12 years ago
wow

that was so good and moving cant wait to see what happens next when gary and the others get bck

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
That was perfect

First the rogues helping to ease the women away and then of course Alistair and Jenna but you stopped can't wait for the next chapter and god pain is too mild a word for what should be done to Gary and Paul

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
finally!

i'm so glad they found and rescued them. oh jeez, gary and paul are gonna be beyond pissed off. this is the second time paul's plan fell thru. i'm thinking maybe he should give up and go home.

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago

oops, i meant gary's plan fell thru not paul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Work

i love this story. can't wait for the next chapter. so excited!!!1

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
YES

Jenna and Alistair have finally met. When she told how she knew he was coming and that knowledge is what helped save her, well that was a perfect moment. What is to happen to the rest of the women? And just what are these women exactly? Rhys almost seemed to notice some cat like feature in Katy, although I'm not sure he has put it together yet. I think the mating ritual will reveal some of the answers, maybe? And with so much going on I almost forgot that fight isn't over yet. Gary and his band of Dire Wolves still have to come back from the hunt!

I can't wait to see what happens next. This story has been really really enjoyable to read, so thank you for sharing it!

shyintxshyintxabout 12 years ago
I hope the poor woman tramatized by Paul

Sheila will find her mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Ive been reading this story for three day.. and each night I love it more. I am looking forward to the next chapters.

RoseDarkfireRoseDarkfireabout 12 years ago
Sheila

Well I have a feeling Dr Jeff will be getting a mate in the near future. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A guess

Ah, Sheila's mate is the doctor! Jeff!! Poor him :( His heart would break :(

Woohooo! Rescue was successful. I was waiting for some action though. Hehehe. Maybe on the succeeding chappies :)

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6about 12 years ago
WOW!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter! This is one of my favorite stories. :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Rhys not following?

Attention....attention.....the OH SHIT Flag has just been released....

I repeat....

the OH SHIT has been released....take evasive maneuvers :)f

This is almost the longest story i've ever read and I haven't been disappointed.

aggie35aggie35about 12 years ago
Aahhhh!!!

They are fianlly together!!! I'm sooo happy for Alistair and Jenna. But Gary is going to be one pissed off wolf when he comes back to see that the women are gone!! Carr and all the others better be ready, because they are going to be facing some angry ass dire wolves!! Anyway, keep up the great job chica!!

mrtdustmrtdustabout 12 years ago
have re-read it

and it still is just as good cant wait for chapter 25 keep up the good work

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
So happy for Alistair and Jenna

***** made may evening to read this chapter.

Keeping it short as I listen to Carly Simon belt out "You belong to me" and thanking

you bountifully.

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 12 years ago
YEAH!!!! WHAHOOO!!!!!

IT IS ON AND POPPIN NOW yeahy for alistar and jenna.

Now it's time to let gary have it. I read the chapter three times can't get enough. keep it up can't wait for the next chapter

GOOOOO PACK BAXTER

booknerdbooknerdabout 12 years ago
....

Y E S ! (bold, italicized, and underlined)

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

Objective alpha cleared. Proceed to objective bravo. ;)

Vestal1Vestal1almost 12 years ago
Fun read...

but upwind is the direction the wind is coming from. If "Steve is going to keep up with them, upwind of course..." they will smell him a long way off. In any event, that was the only glitch in 24 chapters of a real fun read. Thanks for sharing your story.

JayLaw928JayLaw928over 11 years ago
Awwww!

Sniffle! Sniffle! Beautiful!

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
Love Jenna!

I can't help but love Jenna for strutting out the cave after that jerkoff raped her for almost three weeks. SMH

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago
@ Vestal1

Actually upwind is facing into the wind. I actually looked it up to make sure so when you are looking upwind what you are looking at would be between you and what you are looking at. That would mean you could smell them but they couldn't smell you.

Jenna is great and loved how she walked out of the caves to her mate.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

Ok I remember things I wanted to comment on first Katy how she's a natural at tree climbing AND she purrrs she's going to turn out to be a Panther NOT a wolf!!! IF she turns into a wolf I will be GOBSMACKED all over again! But I BELIEVE I have it right its probably one of the things compelling him to do the mating during the full moon!!! Can't wait to see if I'm right!! I LOVE that this went as Smoothly as it did and I Believe Sheila will turn out to be Jeff's mate! Once he gets a whiff and or a look at her he's not gonna want to work on ANYONE but his mate and I Think it's her!!! Again getting ready to move on and find out if I'm two for two in being right! Oh I just keep going over and over again on who will be the fortunate one or ones that get to kill Gary and Paul!?! Off I go...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous