All Comments on 'Heart-shaped Box'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Percheron69Percheron69about 12 years ago
What????!!!!!!!!!!

No other comments. Mmm. Well this one to me is the best. Great story. Great sex. Sweet just for valentines day. This is what it's all about. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!

Great story. Would love to see another chapter, maybe with them getting it on in the store. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMFG; I need an Alyssa for myself

Yep; excellent build-up showing potential for a very long-term (maybe even permanent) relationship ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Actually; I missed out on Melissa !!!

she was H-O-T & had 2 kids (Brett & Katie) moved in next door and was living with a guy

One day after he'd left for work, the kids knocked on my door saying that Mom wanted to talk to me, I followed them next door and found Mom getting into a shower (O M F G; I swear time stopped completely still for me). I know that she would have completely "freaked out" if anyone had made a noise to draw her attention; so I backed out. Obviously it was a set-up by the 2 kids, but I was in shock!!! Realizing that she didn't know about it; I told the kids to let her know I was there and waited in the living room.

A few months later they broke up because he was abusive. Unfortunately; she and the kids moved into a secure apt complex. Dumb Shit me - I never said anything to her about it. 18 years later - I royally kick myself in the ass; I really liked all 3 of em.

I can still see that image; it's as clear as though it happened 5 minutes ago Grrrrrrrrr ... DKP

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
The Feast.

What a hot story. Valentine's day at it's best. When she was on her knees showing her heart shaped ass he should have spread her cheeks wide and licked and sucked her tight little tangy asshole, tongue fucking her until she came again.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
nicely done

a romantic love story for Valentine's Day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My fantasy

I worked with a guy named Chris who was younger than me and he is my fantasy. I would love for it to play out just like this. Thanks for a different version to get off to.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Great romantic story. Wonderful read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4254 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...