All Comments on 'My Girly Fantasy'

by libertinaXx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 12 years ago
That was HOT!

Wanted to wake up like that many times with a man and a good hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HELL YEAHH THAT WAS HOT

As I look towards turning 52 soon , I would love nothing better than to have some young stud fuck me good while I'm crossdresseed.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 11 years ago
Beautiful

That was a perfect discription of how it felt the very first time I slept with a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need cock

I would love to be a bitch in panties for a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beautiful story

This story reminds me of how my best friend "makes love" to me. He feeds me his big juicy cock, he shoots his big load of cum in my mouth, then he turns me over and licks my man-pussy and gets it all wet inside, he then fucks me long & hard, and finally shoots his load inside me to make me feel like the sissy faggot slut that I am. I only want to please men and have them fuck me. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please tell more

This was a wonderful story. It really hit home with me because that's exactly how I felt the first time my male lover and I spent the night together. I dressed up sexy for him, we french-kissed for a long time, he then fed me his beautiful juicy cock and fucked me long and hard -- he made love to me and I submitted to him because I'm a sissy crossdressing faggot. I love being "girly" and I can't wait to read more stories from you like this one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
wonderful story

This was a wonderful story. It really hit home with me because that's exactly how I felt the first time my male lover and I spent the night together. I dressed up sexy for him, we french-kissed for a long time, he then fed me his beautiful juicy cock and fucked me long and hard -- he made love to me and I submitted to him because I'm a sissy crossdressing faggot. I love being "girly" and I can't wait to read more stories from you like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous