All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 25'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mrtdustmrtdustabout 12 years ago
ommmmgggggggggggggggg

so goooooooood

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
oh my god! you are just gonna keep on teasing aren't ya?

i thought "oh for sure this was gonna be the chapter of their confrontation" but oh noooo, you have to go an string this out and tease the crap out of us! i can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
/Happy Dance Time

Yessssssssss & Noooooooooooo

Thank you so much for this Chapter.

I was sure the confrontation was about to start.

But......... Now you've kept me in suspence waiting the next chapter.

Keep them coming.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
i think

gary is about to get the living shit shocked out of him, and not by carr and alistar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Love,love love this story.i am happy with the short chapters,they're better than none.I am happy the women are finally in a safe place. now on to fight with Gary and others.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Your Story

is fantastic. Don't let anyone pressure you into changing the way you write it. If a certain chapter takes longer than we the fans want, to bad. If you were to rush it would only take away from the wonderful story you are telling. It is because it is so good than we want more, well that and you are great at leaving us w/cliffhangers.

I eagerly await the next chapter. I don't care if it's the fight w/Gary and the Dire Wolves or all of the action taking place back at Carr's compound because I know that no matter what it will be a 5 Star chapter!

mrtdustmrtdustabout 12 years ago
catman 71

what you think paul will turn on gary ???

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
i never thought that

Paul and gary might battle. Then again they might be too worried of being torn to ribbons..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fantastic story! Don't let anyone pressure you to write quicker!

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

the females are safe and it is time to bring the fight to gary. Excellent writing and thanks for bringing us on this adventure. Keep it up. JENNA and alister is fianlly together they fit each other. Can't wait for the next chapter i know it's going to be amazing llike all your writings.

LIVE LARGE LIVE FREE

GO PACK BAXTER

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Yet another mating

The Doctor has found Sheila, the most severely injured woman, is his mate! I shouldn't be surprised. These women are natural potential wolf mates. I just wonder how many matings will take place by the time this is all over.

booknerdbooknerdabout 12 years ago
Screw writing quicker.

The pace doesn't matter as long as you just continue to write.

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsover 11 years ago
Why upwind?

Wouldn't upwind mean that the wind was carrying his scent DOWNWIND to the other wolves so they could scent them? You should fix that at some point. Downwind means that your scent is going in the opposite direction af a point. Upwind is when it IS going down to a point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally upwind

Seriously the exact thing has been bothering me. Yes; you want to stay downwind of what you're hunting or not what you hope will not catch your scent.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Dont make plans

Gary better don't makes plans , he has loose already. Remember David & Goliat .

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

Yay! YAy!! YAY!!! I was Right Sheila's Jeff's mate!!! And O!M!G! Lee and Carr are having TRIPLETS!?! I LOVE IT!!! But Tracy didn't say what sex they were like she did with Jessicas TWIN girls!!! O!M!G! It's SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! And those kills Gary's pack did just for TRAINING purposes for a fight that, of course HE doesn't know it yet but for a fight that's NOT going to happen!!! I'm Hoping they'll be Stupid enough to go into the caves!!! ALL of them! But somehow I don't think it's going to go as smoothly as the first part of their mission went! But we'll see! Oh and Jenna walking out as regally as she did A!M!A!Z!I!N!G! I'm still waiting to see if I'm two for two in being right I already have one down so let's go see...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous