All Comments on 'Summer Vacation with Daddy'

by hereiamto

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Editing

Besides a few spelling errors, thus was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In Brazil with a Spanish accent?

Besides the poor spelling, the author should know that Portugese is spoken in Brazil.

nightshadownightshadowabout 12 years ago
Pay no attention to the haters

I've written realistic stories and "fantasy" stories- all are welcome here. I know this because I've read a HUGE variety of them on this site. The asshole who said to submit this somewhere else should be dutifully ignored. Hell, he/she probably doesn't even have stories of their own to post here, so who are they to criticize? It was fantastical and obviously fiction (by the way, Portuguese IS the dominant language of Brazil... on a technical note you probably SHOULD have fact-checked that, but it's not a deal-breaker), but it was also enjoyable and accomplished what it was designed to do. I hope that you continue writing, publishing and having FUN with what you write. Know this: when you write to satisfy the whims of your audience, you've taken the soul out of your story. Write for yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

This was great! I came before I finished - which isn't something I do often!

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
I enjoyed this story

Summer there is winter here so I think a little more research is in need here as others have pointed out. I did like the story and would like to see more of it. Now we as readers know about the negative anonymous comments that are generated by just a couple of people with bad hangups and no sense of the real world so ignore any comment that is not signed. Keep up the good work and keep sending in stories for us real people to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good job

This is a good story!! I hope this becomes a series, I want to read more about Bella and her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Pay no attention to the haters

Right. Most of your comment was slamming others, and THEY'RE the haters? Ya got a fucked up definition of the word.

teenvixen17teenvixen17about 12 years ago
:)

I generally like stories with more buildup but the sex was so intense it was amazing :) I wish I had as hot a dad that would fuck me like that ;)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Really liked it

Really liked it for the sex, but I agree it needed more of a buildup before starting with the sex.

A little backgroung as to why she's living in the States with her mother would have been nice too.

physco2physco2about 12 years ago
good read

I liked your story. It takes a lot of guts to put your writing out there. So don't let some of the people that put you down to stop you from writing. I have yet to write, but I do read a lot of stories on here. It is believable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good short story

Young women with well endowed Dad share same desire. Most boyfriends do not measure up. It is difficult to ignore and many women would take opportunity if circumstances are right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sooooo hotttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was soooo gooood!!! kept me so fuckin hot the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i felt it was a bit rushed. Maybe more of a build-up of the sexual tension would have been good. FYI when you have someone speak you start a new paragraph when the speaker changes. It will make it easier to follow who is talking. I read second chapter first. Has me wet. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Silly mistakes ruin the story

Brazilian's speak Portuguese, not Spanish. And its Rio de Janeiro, not Rio the Janero. Trailed, not trialed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stayed hard

jerked off the whole story cumming so hard.

DarkhogDarkhogabout 12 years ago
Never the same...

Great story, I read it for the heat, passion, and the seduction between a Father and a daughter. The need to have no constant rules of right or wrong; but the need to just give in to the lust of procreating. The forbidden lust of a Father and daughter giving into incest.

dirty_freakdirty_freakalmost 12 years ago
FAAAAAAAVVOORITES!!

I love this story. I always seem to come back to this story and rereading it. AND it gets me wet EVERYTIME!! GREAT JOB!! Cn't wait for more :)

MangoSoftMangoSoftover 11 years ago
Please Keep this Story Going

All I can say is WOW! MUY CALIENTE!!!! Please write more. My body is on fire and I don't want it to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrible

So many little details just ruined this, but the one that just killed it for me was the "near zero percent body fat and decent breasts". 1) That's impossible (uh, what do you think breasts are made of?), 2) that would be so freakishly skinny, it would be scary-looking. Even male body builders have 6-8% body fat DURING competition; healthy women have more body fat than a correspondingly healthy man. Please, think before you write.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Summer Vacation with Daddy:" - Marco and Bella (Isabella??) - Father and Daughter

Too much detail about the extended relatives and family that have nothing to do with the story line!! Unfortunately, two things: 1) The "summer" consisted of just the afternoon of daughter Bella's arrival in RioJanero, Brazil; and 2) father Marco and daughter Bella fucked deep and consummated three times, bareback, intending to impregnate his daughter!! And, Voila! The story ends before sundown the first day!!

The scenario--Bella being in Rio for the summer, dad and daughter have already bareback fucked three times in Bella's fertile, inviting 18-year old pussy with both of them intending for her to get pregnant, Marco's wife traveling far and wide frequently leaving father and daughter alone for most of the summer, and she's also now entertaining the thought of going to college in Rio--leaves this story perched for many chapters or parts to become a steamy and hot series!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Summer Vacation With Daddy Ch. 01" - Marco and Isabella ("Bella") - (Father and Daughter)

This is my second reading within the past couple months. The one distinct difference is that I erred in my first reading comments, as Marco and his daughter "Bella" actually fucked four (4) times during the afternoon this particular session took place, immediately after his daughter arrival from Boston, MA.

Readers like myself read fiction for many reasons. Most of us fiction readers like to think of the theme and/or plot as being somewhat realistic and something we can relate to in terms of imagining ourselves in the midst of the story events. The four initial, quick fuckings are not realistic within such a short time, especially because the carnal, incestual coupling and consummation was their first time, ever! The scenes would have been more believeable had there been more foreplay and lapse of time, but the couplings didn't happen that way.

The story does offer some quick hit eroticism, wantonness and no-holds barred sex action, though not well suited to incest consummation, but more akin to stroke, lust and no-love involved animalistic, get their rocks-off passion!! The story however is well written, very quick paced and almost immediately to the bottom line of wham bam, thank you ma'am, no feelings for the partner sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tennis ball sized testicles?

Ever seen a tennis ball? Ever tried holding 2 of them in your hand?

And this dialogue is ridiculous:

"Daddy wants to get all of his baby maker into you."

"Daddy's at your cervix baby. Do you want all eleven, thick inches of daddy cock in you baby?"

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
pussy of daughter

What a daughter screwing her father

very few get chance

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
missed

I never got to fuck my stepaughter,and she wanted it so bad,Now she is 40 years old and heavy .when she hugs me and kiss me my cock jumps .some day I will fuck her brains out..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Editing!

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet as it is in the very first line...Rio DE Janeiro not Rio THE Janeiro. Or is this what all the Mexican-speaking Brazilians call it?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mistakes

Why does he have a Spanish accent when Brazil speaks Portuguese!?:-)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wet and satisfied

This story was so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Milking Daddy was always a treat. Crawling in from the foot of the bed I could sneak beneath his covers and nurse him awake after mommy left for work at the hospital. I'd bottle his flaccid cock into my mouth and savor the swelling meat of him. Licking his balls was a true confection. Stiffening him, fisting the length of his shaft and knob sloppy with spit, I loved making his cock eye cry precum tears. Salty and viscous, his runny cocksnot fed my desires straight through to my own hardening clit. He'd turn onto his back grasping my blanketed head to keep working him. My lolly Pop! I called him "Lolly" sometimes and no one in the family could ever imagine the real reason why! Our horsey rides left me sliding off him tingling and juicy. Orgasms were organic provisions that were craved and expected. Isn't it natural to feel good with one's parent? I remember how hard it was pulling his fuck stick toward my mouth, he was so turgid and thick. Swallowing him as deep as I could, I'd note the slob mark left glistening on his shaft to determine the deepest I could take him into my throat. The deeper I'd swallow, the noisier the gulps of my suck sounded. I quaffed​ and gagged loudly to make him proud. I loved feasting my eyes on his sirecock, shucking him faster and faster, devouring him until he commanded me to "Cum!": my cue to indulge in our delicious full feeling fuck. By now, my juicy little tight cunt could manage the size of him and I'd straddle my horsey ride with throbbing excitement, impatient with anticipated and slippery glee! Ohhh!to have his big hands engulf my bottom, squeezing it to guide me up and down, my clit pushed and sliding up against that veiny shaft of his! Cream!! This creamy teeter totter of ecstasy flowed from me whenever mom worked the night shift. Suckseeding is a secret we've never acknowledged out loud, even to ourselves. The suggestion in our eyes was always word enough...

DOC226DOC226about 5 years ago
Right Country, Wrong Language

Half way through the story your character said her dad spoke in his sexy Spanish accent. While the rest on Central and South America speaks Spanish, the people in Brazil speak Portuguese. Goes to show how little most people in America know about the rest of the world. I bet you thought that Rio was the Brazil's capital? You would be wrong there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So sexy!

Dearest hereiamto,

Very hot story! All of my 'daddy/daughter' fantasies are roaring through me now. I'm happy to see there are two more chapters. Good writing job with great plot flow.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next two chapters

You wrote a hot story. I like the descriptions of her fathers body and his big cock. Look forward to watching her belly swell with his virile seed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m sorry

Well, when you are reading a story, you must believe in that universe... and its clear I cant. You really have never been in Brazil right? Because, its more than a 6hour flight and.. PEOPLE SPEAK PORTUGUEASE. NOT SPANISH.

Bendhur666Bendhur666almost 3 years ago

Apart from a storyline that’s so very flawed snd devoid of facts, I’ve never read one that’s grammatically so incorrect. The spelling is atrocious too. Here is one terrible example….” I could see his cock wrapping around his waist and his cock head was just visible by the time with made it half way around.” What poppycock is this! How in the world does this have such a high rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope she is in heat and receptive to her fathers seed. Like the way you talk about his cock and nuts and how much his daughter likes them. Lucky gal to get to feel her dad fuck her and inseminate her. and lucky dad to get the feel of his big dick to be balls deep in her hot pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope she sucks his dick some. And licks his big nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They in Rio de Janeiro or "Rio the Janero"? The fuck was too easy cum easy go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous