All Comments on 'Julissa Takes Big Cocks'

by Robertshotwife

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 12 years ago
You need to pull back a litle

Since this is fiction, you get to control the content. This was an interesting tale until about halfway through when it felt like you tried to retell the first penetration series. And then a third. As though you weren't happy with the first or second pass, I think you include too much fantasy in one fantasy. You obviously have a vivid and creative imagination. Try not to pour it all into a single story and you may find your results more satisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Commentards

I wish all the fucktards that don't like hotwife stories would just keep their pieholes shut. Yeah, we already know you don't like them, so shut up already and move along. Don't read them, don't score them, and don't rant on about them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well

Just under six inches is normal, 8 inches is huge, 10 inches is almost unheard of and 14 inches is considered a deformity.

I did not read much of your story, I just came in and voted what the title was worth, and to comment.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
wow

could be true u dumb butts, 9'' is my biggest have not wanted to go for these monsters but now i might try one just to see

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You can tell

You can tell which guys have the puny dicks by the way they vote and rant. Jealous haters. If I had 4" I'd probably be bitter too. I don't have a foot, but I'm close and don't feel threatened by a guy that might be bigger.

The husband is generous and the wife sounds unbelievable. I would love to be part of a DP with that eager slut.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 12 years ago
Like your narrative but....

I really like your narrative but I'm a bigger fan of stories that include dialogue. You are very descriptive and the stories you write are good but I wish the dialogue had a bit more umph. The problem for me with first person narratives is that they can't truly express the thoughts and emotions of the other characters, for that you need good dialogue. Dialogue fills in the parts the narater can't as he or she cannot be in the mind or body of the other characters portrayed in the story. The strength in first person narrative is the insight they give into the observers emotional responses and thought process they give you a link to the emotional content of the story but they are difficult to write.

Bottom line... Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
chuckle, chuckle, chuckle

Hell the fucked up comments are more entertaining then this story. What a bunch of whiners read on this site. And of course the black loving slut who wants us to believe she's a whore. You guys are a laugh a minute. Hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just a small point. The cervix, the uteral openning is removed with the rest of the uterus with a hysterectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And Then She Said

Why don't we just have them move in and you move out! Happy Birthday!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not here.

Stick this in interracial where it belongs. Let the darkies get their rocks off there.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife is the only tag you need to tell me there is a cuck involved.

Bonz123456Bonz1234566 months ago

I want a cock like that

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i believe some wives need to have a bull for her marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous