All Comments on 'Cuckolded by Our Landlord Ch. 01'

by cuckoldtony

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Mr Cuckoldtony

I was going to agree with the anonymous comment left earlier but I guess you deleted it.Hit close to home? Tony this category is Loving Wives. It usually helps if one of the characters is married. Right? For a Fetish writer wouldn't it be more suitable to put you tripe in Fetish than in LW's.Listen, If you get off eating cum left by another man or like watching your wife fuck old guys more power to you. This is called a sexual FETISH. Have at it. It just does not belong in this category. Believe it or not you actually write pretty well.Now that I have spoken my piece you can delete this as well. Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Actually you might want to look around in this category a bit more, there's a lot od cuckold stories in here and in many the girl does love the guy. If you don't like these kind of stories don't read them. The short description pretty much gave away that it involved cuckolding.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Rigsby!

Hilarious. Serious tony, you're a fucking old perve. But i couldn't care less. You sure ain't breakin' no laws. every thing florida is saying may be true, but i still feel he's missing a point. But the point i'd like to make will only point out to him his right to make his point regardless. now where was I..

I heard that 'to feltch' is the act of one guy sucking the spunk out of another guy's ass with a straw. Just tossing that one out there, thought x_john_x might like something to go with his creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start - write more

Very hot start - keep it going! Only gripe is it is its a bit short.

As always very odd that people read the whole thing just to upset themselves and leave a nasty comment. But thats what some people do. The weirdos.

Disagree with those who say this is not loving wives. It involves significant others which is pretty much same thing for the purposes of this. It's an erotic story site not a law forum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

getting away from there and the g/f would not be a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Floridaryan

Interesting. I'm not a fag, so when I see any story that resembles anything that involves homosexuality, I avoid it. You claim to dispise cuckold stories and authors... but yet, it seems you couldn't resist reading this story, which has a title and description that clearly indicates cuckolding. Who is the weird one now?

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
This might be the beginning

of something really interesting. Glad to see that...to be continued note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey X_Dickless_X

You obviously know and practice this thing of sucking another mans cum out someones ass with a straw, if that is your thing go for it and join your wimp cuckold buddies.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Perhaps the Landlord's wife???? Will be a revenge story???

Why is this story in the Loving Wives hub???? Shally is not his later wife not a fiancee according the narrator. Perhaps the young man will be the loverboy of the Landlord's small wife???? Will it be a revenge story because he will be an affair with the wife of the Landlord in the 5th chapters???? Is a Loving Girlfriend will be in the Loving Wives????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

won't miss Ch. 2

desperate1desperate1over 11 years ago
Great start

marvellous story, you should ignore all the wankers and write many more stories. You have the mind of a cuckold off to a T. I can remember spying on my wife downstairs at our flat sogging asd then getting fingered up and then quickly fucked by our butcher, Happy days

jodieDjodieDover 11 years ago
closet

closet T/S here and deffinate cuck but i can't get my wife to cuck me :((

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
three and a half starts

the story is my cup of tea.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Hot slut

Push came to shove and now her bf is going to join the cuckold club. Perv landlord holds all the cards and I hope he has a huge cock to stretch her fresh teen pussy with. Deeply fucked and bred by real man cock. Cuckold's life is going to change but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
there is something irresistibly erotic and sexy when your wife or girlfriend fucks another man

I am 60+ now. years ago my first wife was having a steaming affair with a fellow worker of hers while we all worked on a huge construction project in the Middle East. she & i divorsed. but maybe just may be i should have stayed with her for a bit longer & experience the feeling of being cheated on and accepting it & yes getting a kick out of it.

***

This story does belong to Loving Wife category, there is nothing fetish in it.

He simply was lacking the desire to stop her. she was about to fuck the landlord for rent and for pleasure and he was a willing participant in all of that. he got his piece of action, he enjoys when she enjoys someone else's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
:)

***** (4.25/5.0 = 85% = A)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I find this story very erotic

It was the mother of all my erotic fantasies to fuck my wife after she had sex with another man. That was my very favorite jack-off fantasy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ IF you are into cuckold stories, this TENT-MAKER is a perfect erotic fantasy to jerk off to

- they had an argument & he made her cry (the girlfriend is pissed off)

- girlfiend finds out he has a strong voyeur/cuckold side (her horizons get broadened)

- his buddies are not bad guys but parts of their brains are yet to be used, & they steal from the landlord's store (landord is pissed off)

- he asks her to talk to the landlord (she warns him of possible consequences)

- the landlord fucks her (self understood)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT

My wife was 20 when she was seduced and fucked by our 64 year old landlord, we were not in trouble, it was just she was horny for older men and he was a dirty old man, they fucked regularly, sometimes as I watched and it was fantastic. It only ended when due to my promotion we moved away. She often teases me by telling me how good he was in bed and would love to find another older stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon 07/12/16 "HOT" (wife was 20 when she was seduced by their landlord...) anon's wife was a keeper.

In my opinion, young wife seldom cheat because they are in truble, they fick other men to get more out of life (more fun, more variety, more sex...) So your wife was no exception to the rule.

HOWEVER,

there is something very erotic when a wife is compelled to blow, or sleep with, the landlord.

The husband feels he has to forgive her. In the process, he disvovers he has a strong voyeur/cuck side.

The wife discovers that she loves to be slutty, and perhaps that she needs more than one man in her marriage to be truly happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 4.6/5.0 (92%)

The story is erotic & realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking LOVED IT

Great work. Can’t wait to read the full series :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If a story is titled Cuckolded by Our Landlord a reasonable person would know that the landlord willfucking a tenat's wife... I like cuckoldtony's storie, i gave him a 5- for this one.

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

In my book, nothing is more erotic than when your wife or your girlfriend decides to go to bed with another man. The fact the man is your LANDLORD whom you owe money for rent adds the ICING ON THE CAKE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When we were just out of college, my wife and I were renting a two bedroom apartment. We both lost our jobs at the same time. We both took part time jobs but there just wasn't enough money for all the bills. My wife, Carol, said she would talk to our landlord about possibly postponing part of the rent until we were back on our feet. I was surprised when the landlord told me he wanted to help us and we could have three months free rent. After about six weeks we both got good jobs and things got back to normal. Six months later, I found out why he was so generous. My beautiful young blonde wife had been sucking his cock. Every day she would go to his apartment, strip naked and suck his cock. She even swallowed which she had never done for me. After a month, she started fucking him too. This went on for six months until we moved out. She even occasionally fucked him after we moved.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck stories inspire anonymous cuck comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinky (in my book it's a compliment!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous