All Comments on 'Cuckolded by Our Landlord Ch. 03'

by cuckoldtony

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Garbage? Hardly

Not garbage at all!! It's a well written series about a man's progression into cuckoldry and there is much yet to be told about men who find sexual pleasure and gratification in this situation.

The anonymous critic would do well to refrain from commenting on things he obviously knows little about.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Is Sally wife or bride???????

Sally NEITHER WIFE NOR BRIDE what the hell is this serial in this Loving Wives hub????????

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Will a revenge story be in the 5th chapter with the small wife of the Landlord????

Sally is not wife or fiancee according to the narrator young man. Perhaps will the narrator young man start an affair with the small wife of the Landlord and he will knock up (some woman become pregnant above 55 years) the wife of the Landlord in the 5th chapter? The Landlord may knock up Sally, because after DNA test the Landlord MUST PAY THE CHILDREN SUPPORT MONEY to Sally May it be this is the couse why this story is in the Loving Wives hub??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this story - well hot !!

But - Hey Duna ! Who cares what fucking section this is in. It's a dirty story on a free sex story site - that's good enough. If you don't like it then just click on another instead of reading all 3 parts and complaining like a girl at the end of each one! Also - if it bothers you that much then why are you here reading it ? !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good addition to the series

Hot stuff. Clearly some pendants moaning about it being in the correct section which it is as its in the spirit of loving wives. Loving wives might better be renamed to incorporate girlfriends. Loved all the emphasis on kissing.

wifwatwifwatover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. Loved the humiliating comments to cuckold hubby

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Life of the cuckold

Cuckolds should never expect to fuck their women again. First they don't have the cock size and second she has no interest in his little boy cock now. She has been stretched and fucked and had DP, so none of her hot teen holes are for cuckold's use now. What she really needs to do is lock him him in chastity. So he does not ruin the carpet.

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitabout 9 years ago

such a pathetic loser (just like me)

loved the humiliation.

please make the cuck suck the lanlords phallus and his arsehole....that will be ultimate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4.4/5.0 stars = 88% = A

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuckshit called it straight out, what a pathetic loser. Both the author and his story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i love watching my young wife dance with old fat men . she lets them feel her but so far thats all . I tease her about them while making love and this helps us both cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous