All Comments on 'Watching My Wife Ch. 02'

by cuckoldtony

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Fabulous story - cuckoldry at its very best. I know you're enjoying all this Tony, the ritual humiliation and the sight of your slutwife being fucked endlessly, you lucky man!

melsdadmelsdadabout 12 years ago
I love cuckoldry, I just love it

Thanks so much for another chapter of the most erotic writings, incredibly arousing, loved it.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
oye

So a fat old slag is going to turn a wife on?And a woman is suddenly going to let any guy slag her? Ok,cuck fantasies are that but why not mske them more real,you would think every wife is a slut and every guy but the cuck is hung like a horse.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Enjoying your story as it shows the humiliation us cucks so desire.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Excellent

A fitting continuation of your first story but don't stop now. You have a great story line going and much yet to tell. When can we expect Ch.3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Twisted

Why would any woman want a large, old, hairy man? I am not opposed to the cuck concept, but why not make it believable? She had never strayed before her boss - was it for the money? Help me understand why she woud syddenly shag a bunch of old farts? I have to say I thought this story was sad!

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
I love it...most of it

I do love the wicked horny old farts making a fool out of Tony. I love the wicked old matron who is not only accepting but part of the game. But the chauffeur? C'mon now. Stick to the power fucks with the guys at the top, and get hubby yanked in as assistant.

Very very nice.

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsabout 12 years ago
like the way this story is developing

loving this story. hope you continue writing, i'd hate to see this one fizzle out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep this series going!

This is my favourite type of story. The young couple and the hairy old men using them. Love it. Make it longer if poss (easy for me to say though as I aren't writing it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I have had many wnaks thinking about my wife getting fucked and me watching,up close as her cunt is pistoned by my mates cock, she loves it when I tell her baout ti as we fuck,but she is just pleasing em I know, but she does need to get fucked by my mates but I dont know how to coax her into it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
like it

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you should continue this story

it has lots of potential

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
I will never understand

Why anyone would want to be a cuckold! I read cuckold stories with the hope the husband will come to his senses by setting his wife straight and/or setting the lover straight! But of course it's a cuckold story and it will never happen!

The only reason I'm ok with story is because the husband wanted it! Just me, but I don't understand it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awsome

i know it's been 2 years but you really should continue this, pleaseeee, it's by far one of the best stroies out there :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot!

my wife can be a slut! would love her to be fucked like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What a great story, I would love my wife to act like this while I wore those spunk stained knickers

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why stop here?

Your stories are the epitomy of what I would like to happen to myself and my wife. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot!

I'm getting there myself. My wife always likes dancing with a fat, short, older colleague at office parties. I have watched him fondling my wife while looking right at me. My wife is charmed by him but I just stand there doing nothing. We work in the same building and the old guy never misses a chance to glare at me in a taunting way. Somehow the fat little twerp makes me feel ashamed but also strangely aroused and intimidated. These stories are amazingly well written.

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitabout 9 years ago

so humiliating...so horny,,,,couldnt stop rubbing myself

pls make it more dirty and pls write more....i need to wank...pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cuckoldtony explores all aspect of cuckold husband - slutty wife marriages

My first wife started sleeping around after two years of marriage. I found out and filed for divorce. She was only 21 when we got married. I was cheating on her too.

Perhaps i should have stayed with her.

Cheating wives can be good & loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:)

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 8 years ago
Hot

My wife is also a cockslut. Love this story. She loves older men as well.

brutus62brutus62over 7 years ago
weak man

would have kicked the driver in the nuts and turfed them both out and filed for divorce and sued under every law i could find

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wif alzo be slut

No I not be gay. No. No. Not denial. Jus lik watch other man dick and lick spunk. Not gay. Story not gay either no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

The best scene is when the driver fucks Tony's wife & she shares her pleasure with Tony telling him how much she enjoys being pounded.

That scene tells us that there is true LOVE between Tony & his wife, BUT that LOVE is KINKY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I GAVE YOU A 4.25/5 (85% = A). LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH.

Re ramonbrook 01/18/17 (can't understand why anyone would wanna be a cuckold): it is not one's choice, the guy in question just finds out he has a voyeur/cuck-wabbabe side.

I remember when i first saw a man grope & caress the small ofmy wife's back and her hips. At a campsite after dark, a lot of people were sitting atound the fire, drinking and singing. My first wife (who was 21 @ the time) was sitting to the left of me. A guy who was roughly her age was sitting on her other side.

My wife wore a short t-shirt. He geans were low cut. He midriff was totally exposed. At the back the T of her g-string was sticking out of her jeans. The flesh vovering her hips was also exposed.

The only source of light was the campfire. All of a sudden i looked to my left & realized that the guy who was sitting on the other side of my wife was caressing the small of my wife's back. I could not explain my reactions to me let alone to anybody else. I played dumb. I pretended i hadn't seen anything. Less than a minute later i checked the situation again. His hand was now on my wife's hip and he was first gently squeezing it and then caressing it. My wife played dumb herself. She was sunging along a campfire song and stared straight ahead.

MY MENTAL STATE AT THAT TIME IS COMPERABLE TO OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCES. I felt i was just an observer who watches my wife, the other guy & myself. I was in a mild hypnotic trance.

I never discussed the incident with my wife or with a living soul for that matter.

In hindsight i KNOW that my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side was buried in the deepest parts of my psyche since God knows when & the above incident just brought it to the fore.

It took me a while to recognize it in me & admit it to myself. I finally came to terms with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cuck

if you belive this story but I suppose there are men who and no good at love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Like many of your other readers, I'd love to watch my wife fuck another man. Great story, and I love wives who turn into sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS! GAVE YOU A 5-

cuckoldtony explores certain aspects of the darker side of human psyche, & he's good @ it.

In this chapter he depicts an event from a cuckold husband's PoV. The wife goes to extremes (goes wild). What we read about is a fuck-fest! That's what pornography is all about. Right?

Concurrently, the husband's character stands by his wife come hell or high water! That's the real cuckold (not the one who sucks bulls' dicks*).

As anon 02/28/18 (gave 4.25/5...) rightly pointed out, a man can have a latent (dormant) cuck side without knowing it. (BTW I really liked that anon's campfire story, it must have been based on a true event.**)

_________

* in my opinion

** in my experience, a cuck-hotwife relationship evolves gradually thru a series of seemingly isolated incidents. At that stage, the voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband's brain is not yet ready to connect the dots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like it very very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.45 = 89%)!

:-)

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
5 stars

please continue this series. I can't wait for the next chapters to find out what other men fuck his wife in front of him. Will he suck their cocks to get them ready for his wife's cunt? Will he eat their cum from her pussy after they fuck her? Please tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this is a fuck fest fantasy hence i gave you a 5-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

👍

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Looks like this author deleted comments of those who don't care for his cuck crap. Doesn't leave much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

👍👍.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

The story is very well written and a enjoyable read although a little on the short side at one page, I’d have done it as one story with two pages. If you plan to write any more (please do) a bit from the wife’s point of view would be good filling in all the gaps where she was alone and being enjoyed. Just a personal preference too but if the husband could get a turn too even at a very sloppy number above seconds it would improve this kind of cuck story and thus far her arse is inexplicably still unused.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

The next morning the whore receives the divorce papers served and her boss the lawsuit against him and his company. With all the money, the betrayed husband can enjoy a carefree life and the whore can fuck the old hairy ugly ass after the divorce! What kind of crazy shit did you write?

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

What is the point of the husband. He is just a slave. Sorry! Slaves have a purpose.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars for the author! Hot story! Tho it would be scary for me if my wife was getting fucker somewhere where I couldn't find her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot!! I was rock hard in my chastity cage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💯%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, 💥💥💥💥💥-).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"knickerlover13 - over 5 years ago

Hot

My wife is also a cockslut. Love this story. She loves older men as well."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5- (💥💥💥💥💥)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckoldtony is an excellent story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm cipy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

cuckoldxshit - over 7 years ago

so humiliating...so horny,,,,couldnt stop rubbing myself

pls make it more dirty and pls write more....i need to wank...pls

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

♡♡♡♡♡ (five)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Male protagonists in cuckoldtony's stories tend to be totally humiliated. Nevertheless, I love to read his stories. They have his own style. For this stoty I gave him a

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤.

👍👍!

August 12 2022.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 (5)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hunh? Totally absurd, unbelievable transition. Author clearly must have hit his head - at least 17 times after falling out a twenty storey window...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 4 years ago

I GAVE YOU A 4.25/5 (85% = A). LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH.

Re: ramonbrook 01/18/17 (can't understand why anyone would wanna be a cuckold):

it is not one's choice, the guy in question just finds out he has a voyeur/cuck-wabbabe side.

I remember when i first saw a man grope & caress the small of my wife's back and her hips. At a campsite after dark, a lot of people were sitting atound the fire, drinking and singing. My first wife (who was 21 @ the time) was sitting to the left of me. A guy who was roughly her age was sitting on her other side.

My wife wore a short t-shirt. He geans were low cut. He midriff was totally exposed. At the back the T of her g-string was sticking out of her jeans. The flesh covering her hips was also exposed.

The only source of light was the campfire. All of a sudden i looked to my left & realized that the guy who was sitting on the other side of my wife was caressing the small of my wife's back. I could not explain my reactions to me let alone to anybody else. I played dumb. I pretended i hadn't seen anything. Less than a minute later i checked the situation again. His hand was now on my wife's hip and he was first gently squeezing it and then caressing it. My wife played dumb herself. She was singing along a campfire song and stared straight ahead.

MY MENTAL STATE AT THAT TIME IS COMPERABLE TO OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCES. I felt i was just an observer who watches my wife, the other guy & myself. I was in a mild hypnotic trance.

I never discussed the incident with my wife or with a living soul for that matter.

In hindsight i KNOW that my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side was buried in the deepest parts of my psyche since God knows when & the above incident just brought it to the fore.

It took me a while to recognize it in me & admit it to myself. I finally came to terms with it.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the wife was holding back on a few details leading up to the party other then the boss not joking about the hubby staying home, there was a day without her saying anything to him and how quickly she went from not wanting to dress slutty to going for the most revealing outfit she had and how quick she wad to get into the boss on arrival

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a complete and under humiliation of the husband which, is exactly how it should be in a cuckold - hot wife marriage.

The thing is, once a husband has been 'broken', then, it actually become fun for him. I should know, my wife has fucked dozens of big-cocked Alphas!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinky stuff... (some of us like it that way)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Erotic and kinky 2-in-1!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... She walked in front of me in her bathrobe and slippers, leading me upstairs and down a long corridor before stopping before one of several closed doors. She put her finger to her lips, whispering 'Quiet as a mouse now, cucky', before opening the door slowly and indicating I should enter the room...

End quote.

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

4 for the eroticism, 2 for the prospects of our couples' marriage. Always be careful of what you wish for, especially because you cannot judge for yourself what the agenda of third parties might be and how they will differ from your own..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous