All Comments on 'You Fucked Where? Ch. 03'

by LeaRN57

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

You are nasty. What part of Florida did you say you are in??????? Thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Yes this is already a LW story. However generaly in a GOOD LW story there is something background information about the married pair. If the wife has any children? Here I do not know the husband is:

1. Fag husband.

2. Bisex husband

3. Impotent husband

4. Secret watcher husband

5. Willing cuckold husband

6. Cluleles husband

7. True open marriage husband

8. Swapping husband (but from the story it is low percent likely )

9. Swinger husband (but from the story it is low percent likely )

Humorously I offer the LW story commenters a bet what sort of husband have this wife? The deafeted commenters should read a fag husband story in the LW..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why stay married to someone that doesn't satisfy you and cares nothing for you? there is no point in staying married and cheating on your husband. Cut him and yourself loose and be the single person you want and need to be, that way you can fuck as many people as you want and not have to worry about the poor little cuckold at home. You are obviously someone that needs sex 24/7 so it's very simple divorce your pathetic husband and go fuck anything and everything you want to. Then come back and tell us on this site waht you are upto as a single rich woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot stuff!

Totally loving this series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not Moralstic Feedback?

Why are you still married? You still love your husband? You justify your actions in your second paragraph.Convincing yourself that this is what you have to do.Once again why are you married???? Personally I could care less if you fucked the 81st Airborne but it seems odd to me that you would remain a married women. As a nurse don't you have an worries about catching a little something ???

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Location, location, location

First chapter was hot, second was déjà vu, third is déjà vu all over again. The location shifts, but has relatively little to do with the subsequent action ( nor should it, actually...if you're impressed with the atmosphere, what does that say about the partner or the action!) Duna is also right on the mark...is a 'Loving Wife' whose hubby is never any part of the story really a LW, or just another easy lady?

MoeDickMoeDickabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Sounds like real life. Good stories keep them up.

DCthuginasuitDCthuginasuitabout 12 years ago
Good Shit

I've read each of your submission on this topic; this one I enjoyed the best. I've thought MANY times of having sex in a storage bin. LOL

Sex with a stranger (or someone other than your 'significant other") is HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ozarks

My wife and i fucked hanging from the anchor line of our boat in a bay of Lake of the Ozarks as a sea scout 4 masted scooner sailed by.

GlikbachGlikbachabout 7 years ago
Love Your Stories

The world needs more women like you Lea, many, many more.

usgator30usgator30over 4 years ago
Love Your Stories

FFuck Baby, I live in Fla and know exactly what you were going thru in the heat. Still, I would have loved to be the one fucking you and tasting our mixed cum. I love it. Sucking on and nibbling a hard erect clit is heaven too. Thanks for a nice cum. Gator

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous