All Comments on 'Ibiza Vacation'

by GtownStar03

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

This sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Brilliant! Tell the dick who just left a comment that the only thing that sucked about this story was the slut mothers' mouth on her sons' cock. Is there going to be any more of this, after all, they've only just started their vacation?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice story

Some excellent points in story about attitudes and society. Relationships like this can have many benefits. Keep writing , you have good insight.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
ignore anonymous

I gave your story a five also. As a writer and as all readers know who the hater anonymous is just ignore he, she or it. I have come to the conclusion that it is personal hang up for anonymous. Either it doesn't like erotica and can't quit or has a religious problem. The story of a mother and adult son is done quite good. You do have talent so keep writing for those of us that do enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Am I really getting hard over my own mother?" he thought.

You sure are, Kurt, baby, like all boys do! This is a great story of hot motherfucking by a first-time yet highly talented contributor. It's excellent in a number of ways. First, the portrayal of Karen, the mother. Now, all mothers are sexually attracted to their grown-up manly son, although most of them lie to themselves about it. They notice the big bulge between their boy's thighs when he's sitting down and the real big tent in his pants when he's around his mom. But while it tickles their motherly cunt they shy away from focusing on what it all means. Not Karen! She sees her boy's fat prick jumping around in his swimming trunks and she WANTS it! Karen is a totally liberated mother, the way all moms should be and more and more moms are becoming all the time. She's got an empty twat and she's hungry for something to fill it, best of all her own boy's stiff young prick. So Karen levels with her Kurt, explaining in so many words how a mother's twat and her boy's dick fit together real fine. (Naturally, since they were meant for each other.) For Kurt, like with all boys, it just takes the merest hint for his primal motherfucking urge to kick in. Boys WANT to snuggle their big hard prick up their own birth canal---can you blame them? Unloading their hot young balls up the same cunt they came out of is programmed into all young males. So Kurt gifts his mother with the rich creamy semen from his young balls, right up her wet cunt, where moms most appreciate it. And Kurt and his mother Karen will be doing this, again and again.

jaccorjaccorabout 12 years ago
Keep writing

Please keep telling this story or any story you want to write about. If anonymous doesn't like it he is not required to read it. Those of us who liked it will.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 12 years ago
keep writting..

screw that asshole very good story... keep writting

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago
* * * * *

I very much enjoyed this one. As long as part

two doesn't go unrealistic this could be a great

four part series with a Happily ever after ending.

Strong willed women that know what they want just Rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Welcome

nice, and welcome to literotica. good thing is you write a mother son story. mom son incest is the heart of the literotica, nothing is hot as mom son incest. very good. its true that boys first attraction is his mom because mother is the closed female of everyone. this story remind me super model stephanie seymour and her teenage son on the beach, their attitude also like this.

gtown, you have nice skill to write mom son story. keep writing. in your next story must present moms nude body and her buttock. moms nudity is too important for mother son incest story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Good, but could have been better

The boy certainly needs to man up and give his mom a good orgasm. Perhaps that is to come in the next chapter, where he shows his mom he's a stud and blows her away with his big cock. Rocks her world until she is never wanting to give him up.

Thanks for the read

GtownStar03GtownStar03about 12 years agoAuthor
Cheers all

Thanks for the views, votes and favorites, all feedback is appreciated since it's my first story. I'd be interested in talking to any women who might want to help or discuss ideas for future stories. Thanks again!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Wow

This is the best first starter story ever written. Wow, it was soo hot and erotic and it was your first that is so amazing honey. Incest romance is something that I like the best here, you'll notice a lot of the best write a few incest romance stories, I don't where you want this excellent story to go, but we humans tend to fall in love with someone this close to us, and since he and his mom are that close it would be very easy. It could start like maybe she gets pregnant accidentally by him, in the heat of passion. The only part that always worries me when it comes to incest is that both are consenting adults, other wise I don't have a problem with it. Great story please continue, tell it your way take in ideas and don't take criticism from anonymous sources, that's cowardly and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great start

great start to a great vacation, hope to read more soon about the rest of it, was hard thinking of him pounding his mom in every way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry to harsh your fan fest but

your writing is like motel room porn dialog.

The Ibiza vacation setting for sexy mom and son seemed promising then it just turned out to be no-credibility smut.

At least you kept it very short.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerabout 12 years ago
Good Story!

Fuck that other chicken shit that didn't leave a name! I hate those ass-holes!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
My favorite type of incest story...

Mother/son sex with mother engaged in oral sex with other female (especially daughter or sister) after or during. Let this be her first time bi. YEAH!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow!!!

hot, hot, hot. great story. wish it was longer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MOTHER

Mina olen oma ema ka altpoolt lakkunud.Kui emal hakkas lahti minema siis tuli emme pissi ka mulle suhu.See oli minu imeline aeg.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

A logical, mutually consensual incestuous love story between an adult son and his mother who accepts her son as a grown man who no longer requires/needs a mother. She accepts him as a sexual equal. She knows that sex is how humans truly express our deepest love and affection for another person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous