All Comments on 'Guilty Love'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
larry74403larry74403about 12 years ago
Very nice story.

Would love to read a brother/sister or father/daughter version sometime.

obiwan9962obiwan9962about 12 years ago
don't normally

i don't normally read F on F stories. but this was enjoyable. and left me horny

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, although rather long getting to the point that we knew it would.

Her fear of the love for her sister was apparent in the first page.

When she did act it turned out to be a very loving thing between sisters fulfilling both their desires.

Over all your writing was excellent and your story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect

This was perfect all on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect

This is a fantastic story, the love between the two sisters was enough to make someone cry, looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Linsanity

She's having sex with Jeremy Lin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Boring

Sorry, but I was bored, and Andrea was just your usual depressed lesbian. I have yet to meet a happy, upbeat lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredilbly Hot

The buildup of this story was very nice. Incredibly hot read.

BeeDubyah723BeeDubyah723almost 12 years ago
Well done

You did a good job portraying their emotions. Great story. Would be interesting to see how things might progress if you decide to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Made me cum x

vamp004vamp004almost 12 years ago
wow, rare combination

u really did well on emotions!! seriously i like this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Loved it, almost too cute to masturbate to. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

very cute. nice build up. no grammar issues. Great job. I would love to see thing continued. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read

Tis was a beautiful story about 2 sisters who were very close. Female authors have a certain talent for the inclusion of love and other such emotions in their stories. Yours is no acception. I am assuming you are a woman because of this. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your next installment.

XarthXarthover 11 years agoAuthor
Feel I gotta point this out now

I am a guy, though I will take that as a compliment to my writing given the context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mannnn this is your third story I've read and I love every single one of them. You might be my favourite author on here.

Love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

I jazzed just reading this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Beautifully written. I'm amazed at how blurry the lines between sisterly love and sexual desire become; it definitely has a good buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 out of 5

Amazing, really felt the bond between them. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i loved this story. i am sorry that it ended as i would like to read more of their love for each other. Thanks for the mental visual.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Silmply lovely!

A lovely story that turns out wonderfully! It'd be great to read more of it... Thank you!

onemeggaonemeggaabout 7 years ago

I think I actually read this story maybe a couple of years ago and it amazes me that it was actually written by you!

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
My second time reading this ...

... and it was even better than the first time.

The love Andrea has for her baby sis has grown into something very special, and it's gratifying that Lindsay's was strong enough to allow her to understand what her sister has been going through.

It's a new direction for each of them, born of that love and passion, and bound to grow even more.

Loved the way it was written, and voted 5 Stars the first time I finished it.

Wish I could vote again!

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
SIBLING LOVE๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Andrea, related to the readers what compulsive love can ultimately lead too. At a relatively young age her devotion to her young sister, evolved into a deep seated love; that as she later recognized that her sexual interest was sapphic yet more towards her sister.

What a complicated yet compassionate piece of writing.

5๐ŸŒŸ's

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel please!

Loved the story, would enjoy to see it continue!

Sulaco505Sulaco505about 3 years ago

Wonderful story, please continue it.

smoke717smoke717over 2 years ago

That was beautiful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Really beautiful.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 1 year ago

Even though itโ€™s so short, this story is one of your best. In spite of the x-rated nature of your stories, there is love and even a kind of purity running through them. I really appreciate the time you took to write them.

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuskaabout 1 year ago

Great story. It's a bit short, but it should definitely be continued. You have become one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was not only highly erotic, but it made me feel good too. Very well done. Like many others I feel like I got to know the sisters & was sorry it ended so soon.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14698 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...