All Comments on 'My First Night of Sex Ch. 03'

by bottom9

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
imready101imready101about 12 years ago
WOW!

that is just what I crave, excellent hott story

schuwingggschuwingggabout 12 years ago
great series !

That was great. I can understand and relate to the transition you were going thru. And you describes it in a highly erotic way. Hope you continue your happy transition.

lumberjack150lumberjack150about 12 years ago
me next

I crave this so badly. My virgin ass needs pounding, but not till I have had my first mouthful of cum.

schuwingggschuwingggalmost 12 years ago
still hot

I re-read this and it's even better than the first read. Really a beautiful story, you are a lucky bastard !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My First Night of Sex - Chapter 3

I have enjoyed reading all three stories, I am a mature, classy bi-sexual crossdresser and would love to have someone like bill to satisfy their sexual needs, and mine too!Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

Facebook: Josie Augusta

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
Please tell us

Please tell us you will continue writing. Your style is a positive addition to the category and is still creating new fantasies for your readers, over and over again. Also know that our repective partners are also reaping joy-filled rewards.

thongpantythongpantyabout 10 years ago

Four great stories, would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I read all 3 stories. It reminded me of how I became a slut and cum loving cocksucker. I did this over a 2 week time frame going from a straight guy to the slut I am today. From that first 2 weeks until today, I have not had any sex with a wan. I just don't know how I ever can again. I love sucking cocks and getting fucked ----it's even better if it is at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved this series, well written and super hot! Needless to say I jerked my rock hard member throughout the story. What sent me over the edge was the introduction of the red panty's, at that point my cock exploded onto my face and tongue! Putting on sexy underwear gets me hard and horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous