All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 07'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:)

awwww...lovely <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love these two

': D

angelx602angelx602about 12 years ago
Great couple

Loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh

Finally!!!

GweallGweallabout 12 years ago
Sorry

Just wanted to say sorry to everyone for holding kitten hostage with our collaboration stories as of late. But I'm glad to see her getting back to her own stuff. I'm completely addicted to everything she writes, as usual. Cant wait for more. (And everyone wish her a happy birthday!!)

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Happy birthday

Great story, glad you're back.

prostock69prostock69about 12 years ago

I so missed Brady and Ezra!!! Glad you are back!

adjoaqadjoaqabout 12 years ago
Seriously?

Just one page? Ow come on! Anyway happy birthday sweetie. Muwah!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Yeah

A belated happy birthday to you as I just read. Glad you are back and such a happy reunion for them both.. I love all your stories and can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm so confused!

I thought that Ezra didn't want Brady to go into the army.

I'm soo confused

knarf82077knarf82077about 12 years ago
Can't wait for more.....

Want to hear more about Brady and Ezra, but hope to see more of the development of Myles and Dereks relationship as well!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

well if i wasnt confused before i sure am now.? this lost me.?

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Both of your Brady / Ezra series are great, but if Brady really wanted to show his trust and love for his boyfriend, he would suggest that they made love the other way round. It would also give you the chance of using your great skills of erotic writing in a new way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
???

TimothyM... why would switching be proof of his love? I don't get why people always feel that taking is such a bad thing, for goodness sake, some of us love doing that! The fact that they make love in a set way does not demean their love. All relationships cannot be the same... simple.

Beautiful story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love these stories they are done really well and make me smile at the sweetness.

wilnardwilnardover 11 years ago
Response

Timothy I thought the same thing bt, as I continued to read it became apparent that clearly Ezra is a bottom and Brady is a top

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Well, I'll have to admit that I don't really get this thing about top and bottom, maybe cause I can do both. I can understand preferring one or the other, and a lot of writers on Lit make very convincing stories concerning this (e.g. robcub32) and so I accept those premises. But to me the best ones are the stories where the lovers, even if they are almost 100 % one or the other, still have those moments where they reverse their roles. Usually that happens in order to induce trust or create a deeper bond or even just for the novelty and fun. And it is actually so much more effective and hot, when it's set aganist a background of set top/bottom roles, and especially when it comes as a surprise (a very good example is Amaranthya's Alex and Conor series, see Queen of Cups 4).

So all I was trying to say was that I thought it would have worked in the context of the first part of their story, High School Romance (especially considering the things Ezra had been through) and that the writer was skillful enough to bring it off. But If everybody else agree that this couple can only make love in with Brady as top and Ezra as bottom, then I'll withdraw my comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wow

both series are wonderful, hope this is not the last

amazing story

more please!!!!!!

cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Please don't make this the end of the story I still want to find out about grace and the others please don't make this the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

Read this as promised and loved every paragraph. Maybe do a proposal and wedding story for them?

X

Female fan

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Is there...

More to this story?

I'm going to go check out your other submissions to hopefully find out

What happens next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!!

This is becoming a great story but i definitely need more, way more :)

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

these two stories were great. I love this couple and I was glad for the follow-up to their first story. I feel like this one is incomplete though. Do they go live near the base he's assigned to? How would myles get away with being with a guy who is black? I'd love to see an ending/epilogue maybe. either way i did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lovers

thank you for this story made me feel all warm and fuzzy

cant wait for more maybe the two couples could get to gather for some same room sex or live together and listen to the moaning through the walls.

again thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I have been flowing up with the two stories of how they met and the college days. This is one of my favorite story ever😄. I love them and I definitely want a follow up please.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
More?

This definitely needs more, no way this is the end of their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for your writing. Your stories are so real and moving.

Thanks

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Thanks for a place to end. Thanks for Ezra's voice. Beautiful series ...

FosBoydFosBoydover 2 years ago

You are still writing, why not wrap Brady fans Esta up?

PockettRockettPockettRockettabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, but again Ezra is always on the bottom. Granted, /Brady claimed he was never “gay”, but he is in a relationship and in love with another man. Brady needs to give himself completely to Ezra - it’s only the lovely thing to do. Your stories are so romantic and heartfelt. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow Pockett,

Commenting the same thing again with similar strategy, I see? Did you even notice the timeline here?

High school filled with trauma, Brady getting used to his new attraction to a man, and then the amount of time being separated due to military life.

Just because they haven't tried to be versatile doesn't mean they don't love each other. Stop pushing your weird assumption on how a relationship is supposed to work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You've got a really great story about the love that grows for Brady and Ezra. And maybe it's time to explore the story further. Sometimes I imagine that the mature Brady (after his army enlistment) has grown some sexy chest hair for that very masculine chest. Brady might look good with a bit of sexy fur on his chest and abs! Imagine Ezra's joy at tasting Brady's hairy chest, nipples, treasure trail, then wrapping his lips around that young man's sexy cock. Have at it!

Blackbear7Blackbear73 months ago

When I 1st found this site, I came across this series story and fell in love with Brady and Ezra. I was back there cheering them on all the way. Life as it is for some, can be for others and wanting for the few who has those fears for all the ills of people's varied views toward something that just isn't any of there damn business. At the end of the day, what 2 consenting adults decide who they want to be with is no one else's business at all. Nosey, busy bodies have no problem putting their nose in other's private affairs. But you turn that finger around and watch them cower. I wish all couples the very best. The cards didn't work out for me. Must be meant to be alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous