All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 28'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
*****

The European Archivist had better not have any bad news. After everything these people and wolves have been through, they deserve a trouble-free happy ending!

mrtdustmrtdustabout 12 years ago
Yet another great chapter.

Another great chapter felt that 27 & 28 should of been one chapter though but am truly luving it

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
ok , the kicker

they women are weres decedents , that is a given, but the big surprise, i would guess m they are not wolves, but big cats, and if my memory serves , the region the ancestors came from, it had lions and tiger up until recent( the roman empire and there a bout's)

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 12 years ago
THAT'S NICE

Another beautiful chapter I am glad paul and gary are gone and done with. now let the healing begin. car will pulll through and have more cubs awwwwwww. excellent writing and keep up the good work keep us posted.

and as always

LIVE LARGE LIVE FREE

DormDadDormDadabout 12 years ago
Rhys and Katy

I worry about those two. The mating could have no special meaning-yeah, right or the off spring will turn to Dire Wolves. I couldn't see either parent allowing that. What will become of the weird powers being manifested by the Gary identified females? War? Genocide? Plenty more to have answered. I eagerly await your next chapter.

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait to see how the next chapter unfolds!

sgtsortorsgtsortorabout 12 years ago
LOVE IT

Can't wait for more............

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

Wolves may not climb trees but CATS do!!! They're BOTH gonna turn out to be panthers...in fact Jenna's hair the way you described it is EXACTLY the way light acts upon the coat of a panther!!! This is SO EXCITING!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous