All Comments on 'Saving Sarah'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good.

It was a nice story. Needs another chapter.

rodavrodavabout 12 years ago
I like this story

This is an exciting story. Hope you can write more incest story. also about nudist a family in the south of France.

HamsterHamsterabout 12 years ago
Fujcked Up

She's pretty fucked up if she thinks that going from father to brother makes any difference at all. She needs to get the heck out of there, and NOW.

joemac77792064joemac77792064about 12 years ago
I had trouble . . .

I had trouble with this story. Here is a young lady in the throes of the rape and physical abuse by her father. Then, all of a sudden, she becomes a femme fatale in red lacy undies, eagerly conducting a mutual seduction of her brother.

It doesn't add up for me.

Each section was a story on its own. It needed a strong transition from one part of the story to the other. I didn't see it.

You do write well, please continue writing; but don't try to mix too much together.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AGREE FUCKED UP

no way in hell would she want sex from anyone for months or years after what she went through for the years with her father. THIS WAS ALSO IN THE WRONG AREA ANY STORY THAT HAS FORCED SEX OR RAPE HAS TO BE IN THE NONCONSENT AREA NOWHERE ELSE THAT IS WHAT THE AREA IS FOR USE THE SITE PROPERLY OR STOP WRITING. IF WE WANTED TO READ ABOUT RAPE WE WOULD GO TO THAT AREA DON'T AMBUSH THE READERS. MOST READERS COME HERE TO FORGET THE WORLD NOT LIVE IT KEEP THE TRASH IN THE PROPER CATAGORIES FROM NOW ON.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not so good

I am sorry bur it was not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: AGREE FUCKED UP

"ANY STORY THAT HAS FORCED SEX OR RAPE HAS TO BE IN THE NONCONSENT AREA NOWHERE ELSE"

<P>

Actually, no. I've been coming to this site for years, and incest seems to trump everything. When there is ANY incest, regardless of the rest of the content, it is placed in Incest/Taboo.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I thought the story was believable

She was raped by someone she was afraid of, but she loved her brother and was wanting to have sex with him.

I think there should be a revenge chaper where the kids get revenge on their father for what he put them through.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You have potential

I see the potential for something really good here. This was rushed though. A woman who goes through incestuous rape is not likely to immediately throw herself at her brother in that way.

I also have doubts about her brother's intentions. Did he rescue her from his father only because he wanted her for himself?

A little reluctance goes a long way. Some of the best in this category have a lot of reluctance and fear and conflict. In an incest story the conflict is inherent if only you take that next step.

Keep writing.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story, and yes hopefully the next one will be a revenge chapter. It is obviously an incest story and possible the next few chapters will be incest romance. Any of us (myself included) who haven' t written a story here do not have the right to tell someone how they should do it or criticize their style. If you don't like it do it yourself.

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
not always...

they dont always have to,like this ,it ends with consentual sex,so it can be put in either catogrory!!! great story!

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 12 years ago
Too-short paragraphs that repetitively ...

start with "She" or "He" make it hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
he's a hero for saving his sweet sister from their father's abuse, and he should get a hero's reward

his own sister's cunt

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 7 years ago
More please?

The story was lovely, and pray for a sequel some day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

wow

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 4 years ago
Ok soooo

How did he get his sister away from thier dad? So did they juat stay there for two more years 18yo-20yo and let the dad rape her when he was able to? Sorry but the story was unfinished and had too many holes in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poor bitch

everyone was screwing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

Father raping her then brother doing the same with a bit better consent??? She just gets SCREWED! What the hell is this???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was horrible and not worth the ready

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous