All Comments on 'Club Raunchy'

by Pussrider

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We watched as the young blonde ran her tongue up the shaved slit of the sitting brunette. The music was seductive as the blonde held a long dildo and while still licking the brunette slowly inserted it into the brunettes pussy then slowly at first moved it in and out until the brunette was arching her back. She pulled the dildo out, the brunettes pussy still open, the dildo gleaming with juice, her tongue back to the brunettes pussy, then lifting her legs high ,positioned the dildo at the brunettes anus and slowly pushed it in slowly until it had almost disappeared, holding it then her tongue back to the waiting pussy. I felt my husband reach between my legs, his fingers moving over my pussy, finding my clit, as the brunette threw her head back and let out a long continuous strangled cry, holding the blondes head as the blond released the dildo which shot out of the brunettes anus as she orgasmed. The blonde then pushed the brunette back and pushed her pussy down onto the brunettes head, who soon stiffened just as my husbands finger caused my pussy to contract as I tried to stay quiet as my juices ran freely down his hand. We hurriedly left the show,found an empty cubicle where I sat on my husbands cock and savagely rode him until he exploded inside me,not before I had 2 more orgasms. Damn those European live sex shows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous