All Comments on 'Fingering My MIL Ch. 01'

by Hubby_of_Liz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Needs more story and participation from MIL.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
So what now?

It would be a damn shame if all he gets to do is finger Ellie. He needs to fuck her the same way he did his wife, with shallow short strokes until Ellie is teased enough to fuck him herself.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
rubbish

what a load of rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fingering your MIL???

First off, you and your wife are married, so this was not incest. And you never touched your mil...wtf? Please don't upload crap like this.

HamsterHamsterabout 12 years ago
So Incomplete!

We need to know MUCH more about these characters, especially about the ladies. What is their relationship like? What is his relationship with her? Is MIL a flirty woman or aloof? We know she's hot, but what about that? Is there an FIL, and if there is, where is he and why is she travelling without him? Stuff like this fleshes out the story and sets up everything that follows. If the story is not about hot sweaty sex, then it has to be setting up the scenario for hot sweaty sex, you know?

Hubby_of_LizHubby_of_Lizabout 12 years agoAuthor
Critique of My Story

You guys are critiquing my story like it's meant to be literature. I'm just telling about what happened to me. This was just Part 1, so you don't know the rest of what has been happening. I just uploaded Part 2 today. However, since then I have read the comments left for me by you pretentious prigs; there won't be any more. Thanks for your incredible literary insights. Bye.

kyron99kyron99about 12 years ago
ignore the haters

they cannot create on their own, so they critique. poorly at that. clearly your story is based on true events, and is clearly a set up marked as Part 1, with more to follow (I hope). tho being so short, it may be nice to forgo the parts and simply upload the tale as one story.

don't let a few mouth-breathers ruin a good time. I, for one, would love to know e rest of your experience, and enjoy it in my own way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Posted by you on another site

Just curious...why post this on multiple sites?

You posted it a few days ago @ http://www.watchersweb.com/sub_preview.php?sub_no=ziPzK1329498373

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Jeez..what a bunch of whiney commenters

Your story is great! Sexy, well-written, and it left me imagining and wanting more. And who cares if you posted it elsewhere?!!! It's your story...you can post it anywhere and as often as you want.

My suggestion: delete the negative comments (no, it's not about free speech...Literotica authors have the right to invite comments or not, and to delete or not), ignore them and carry on with your excellent and, believe me, appreciated stories. I, too, received heavily negative comments for my one and only story, and they got me down until I deleted them. it felt good to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
family fun

You didn't say if it ever went any further. Several years ago my wife and I wanted to try a threesom but she was unsure about who we could trust to keep quiet about the adventure. Over the years, my dad had become the father she had never known so I suggested asking him to join us in a threesome. After the first time, he spent a lot of time at our house and wether I was holme or not, he was always welcomed in her bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I like this story and look forward to chapter 2. Ignore who have nothing better to do then complain, obviously they have no imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hol

Hey, hol the people are right. Even if you are posting a part two there was no incest and even if you did finger mil it is still not incest if anything categorize it in the mature section. In short it is too short and not incest at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

Us pretentious prigs won't care if you don't come back. That's more bandwidth for real authors to post their stuff rather than regurgitated garbage.

If you cant take the heat, leave.

lol

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCabout 12 years ago
Take the Positive; Give the Negative Its Due

While short, your story is well written from the spelling and punctuation perspective, above average from what I've read.

For anyone interested if it was posted elsewhere, I checked and yes, it is. In fact parts 2 & 3 are also posted so stand by for more. It gets better IMO.

So it's not great literature, How much on any such site is?

Bandwidth? Not a consideration so I'd ignore the pathetic attempt at diminution by the suggestion of saving bandwidth.

Those who can, do: those who can't complain about those who do.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BULLSHIT

This story was awful! No fingering actually happened!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous