All Comments on 'Neighborhood Butt Fuck Ch. 03'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoyable...

Very interesting couple and the real estate broker was very talented. I would love a man telling me what to do like that with one word.

Hot and juicy story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

not often that I find a story that hits all the marks but this one does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When my wife reached 56, she changed, her hormones raged and it was at this time that we came to an agreement. I couldn't keep up with her, I licked her pussy, she orgasmed, I fucked her, she wanted more, I fucked her arse but really couldn't quite get hard enough. Now I watch as my now 62 year old wife gets serviced, you would be surprised how many young guys want to fuck older women, particularly in the arse, my wife tells them , do whatever you want and about 70% end up cumming in her arse. No, I don't feel neglected, she still blows me and any other guys who want to be blown, but mostly she talks about how a guys cock felt in her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Please continue this story line! Getting so good.

AnalstudAnalstudalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Nice story line but I found the three glimpses into the wife’s life were inconsistent to each other, nevertheless it’s very good overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous