All Comments on 'Lupine Mountain Ch. 06'

by wiccanluvr1988

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story but....

The problem is the length of time between chapters. I understand that life interfers but don't leave it too long to update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
2 years between updates and you submit one page?

either write the story or dont.....

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
I agree

With the other comments the wait was to long and then you only give us one page. I do believe I mentioned way back on the previous chapter that I was suspicious of the woman who led her to that trap can't remember her name just now will have to read the whole story again to refresh my memory. Hope the next chapter post soon!!!

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Ok just re-read

this story from the start. You have Darla starting out after her boyfriend dumped her after a two year relationship and still a virgin, making one believe she was not one to give it up to until she meets mr right.

Then as soon as she is with the wolves she seems to want to do nothing but get herself every second.

She awakens in a strange place and first thing she does is masterbate, really? Then she is bathed by several women and they get her off, nothing strange there!?

She practically seduces her mate the first time she sees him.

Gets randy when the bear jerks of on her.

Then when she goes to bath after the fight, she again wants sex and starts to get herself off in a bath in enemy teritory.

So now you have her sounding more like an over sexed slut, instead of an intelligent woman worthy of her Alpha mate.

What the hell was he doing showing her such a submissive position?

I find it hard to believe that an Alpha wolf would roll over and show her his belly, that should have been her position to show her respect for her Alpha not the other way around!

Ok will end my rant....these things just seemed strange to me.

PS. He will be a hereditary werewolf, not a bitten one, you said in Ch 3. I think that is what she is as well as Connel.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Do you mean red bears or rogue bears?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is that all of the story

i was so into the story and it just finshed so quick will there be any more of it please

yvonne299yvonne299over 10 years ago

Hi can you please let u know when you will be printing chapter's 7 & 8 as this is a great story.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't stop!

Please please continue this story! It's original and so far I am having a blast reading it even if the plot is a bit confused at times.

WolphinWolphinabout 9 years ago
More, Please!

Please continue the story! It is a nice selection of suspense and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One werewolf vs five bear and the wolf walks away? Wolves are weaker than bears. Writers who write were stories should learn that wolves are smaller and weaker than bears lions leopards and tigers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Fantastic build up. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous