All Comments on 'Ethan's Wild Ride'

by Mina24

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

I mean, damn. Just -- damn. Absolutely love the bi angle, and listening to you -- amazing. Recording quality is great; hearing how wet you are is just wonderful. Lovely voice ... and when you come ... just heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fucking LOVED both of these!!!

The "forced" bi angle is awesome! And you sound so fucking sexy when you cum. Are you masturbating or actually being fucked by someone (Marcus? Ethan?) particularly in the second one? It inspired me to lick my cum off of my hand when I was done!!!! Please do more of these!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

Just... WOW!

More please. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent!!!!

You make me so horny! The story and that voice that sexy voice OMG

When you cum I have to fight not too! At least til the end.

love it hope there is more plz

69Eddie69Eddieover 10 years ago
What a great story!! And great storyteller, too!!

I am not a fan of the Literotica Audio Stories, not until today! I loved hearing about Ethan's cock sucking adventures! I am a bicurious male and my cock stayed hard the whole time! You described every detail of the story very well. And it was fun listening to you get hotter and hotter. I like hearing you cum. Your voice is great for this stuff! Keep going!

mayer3417mayer3417almost 10 years ago
Wow

This story series was incredible. First time bi experiences are just incredible. You realy caught that change from nervous tension to lust by Ethan. This is definitely a goto store for my wife and I. We love it and hope to hear adventures more sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mina gets herself off while telling stoy

Mina, I love how you get yourself off (3 times) while you tell the story. Drives me wild to hear the juicy and increasingly urgent stroking sound of your dildo in the background as you approach orgasm.

Would love you to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
miss your voice

I don't just mean the sound of your sexy voice, although that is certainly true, but rather your voice as part of the literotica community.

You added something special and your voice is missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking amazing!

I think this is the hottest thing I have ever heard! I’m sat on a train listening and my cock is rock hard and my briefs are soaked with pre-cum. Hearing you getting off while telling the story was also fucking hot. Absolutely amazing - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As a female listener this was amazing

I know I'm late to the party by years but this was truly wonderful. The sounds of the reader pushing herself through and and beyond climax were amazing. I even managed to share in one of those climactic moments, the descriptions and sounds of pleasure driving me wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sad that Mina24 doesn't post any more. She really seemed to enjoy telling her fun, sexy tales.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous