All Comments on 'He Never Knew Ch. 02'

by hbgeek

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I most certainly

'I most certainly didn't want to break up her life.'' When i read that i laugh at this asshole author mister nice guy too bad your neighbour wouldn't kick your ass along with his loser wife .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How sad.

This is a joke, right? How can you possibly fuck someone else's wife and not fuck up their lives? Whatever gets you off I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your a Loser

I hope Jim amputates your genitals with a dull spoon. Lets ask a question. If Jim was doing this to your wife what would your reaction be??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
congrats author

The true cuckolds identify with the cuck and chimed in with vitriol, us alphas identify with the protagonist so we judge it differently. Decent sex scene but lacked emotion and character development, probably 4 star effort, keep writing though.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
It seems as if she want to cooperate with him

He has found himself a true submissive woman to play with, but now he has to make sure he does all of the things she will want him to do to her.

It's a good thing he's a single pervert, and has the time to be dominate towards her. She seems as if she will need a lot of attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Troll imagination.

Shit.A*1 since the scoring stars does not blink. Is this a viral attack by all WACC.Perhaps we should counter the move by wiping out the stories written by WACC.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Grouchy Marx

If you wrote a sequel, you could write more about this married pair and the loverboy future. I am curious the husband is clueles or discovers the affair with the neighbor. Who will be the spermdonor for the future kid and etc? BTW Grouchy Marx famouse aforizm is very good (I am sorry for It is not exact): The best revenge that, the loverboy who stole your cheating wife HE MUST LIVE WITH YOUR WIFE in the future.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Groucho Marx

I am sorry Groucho Marx exactly.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Stop

Don't write any more about these asshole jerkoff fuckface people. You, I mean the author, are just a waste of life playing with himself writing about rapists and cheating wives. DIE mother fucker. I have spoken. I dare you to respond to my comment. Come on pussy, I DARE you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

pleasse more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hbgeekhbgeekabout 12 years agoAuthor
For betrayedbylove.

Dare accepted. What is it you want me to say? You are entitled to your opinion. If you don't like the story, activities in the story or even me that is up to you. I would question why, if these types of stories bother you so, read them at all? But that too is your prerogative.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love te story

hope you continue it. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Since you never finished this piece of crap

I guess he found out, and broke both your hands and fingers so badly you can not use any type of writing instrument, and got rid of the slut and nobody else will write down your fantasies.... lucky for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would make a submissive of the author.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Ok, now Jim comes home early, catches them red handed, shoots them both in the head, and gets away with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous