All Comments on 'Josh's Journal Ch. 11'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
NorthDesireNorthDesireabout 12 years ago
aaaw

Aaaaaw the end there ... just aaaaw so cute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kesgkjvrgeagw

jhgf I can't even-..This is such a cute story!!

I can't wait to read more! :D

I hope it's a happy ending for the 2 of them!

great job!

SVBLIXSVBLIXabout 12 years ago
*****

For some reason I can't rate any stories!!! I love this story and I wanted to give you 5* but it wouldn't let me so I left them up there.^

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
So happy!

Excited to see this. I've missed the story. Take your time and keep it as good as these chapters are. Yipee!

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyabout 12 years ago
Hit home

This chapter and Josh's speech meant so much to me. I went to a very homophobic school and was openly lesbian. Only one willing to put my self out there like that and by the time I graduated so many more came forward. Some just to me some to their friends some were out and proud. I put up with all the BS for them. I wasn't ashamed of who I was. I argued with teachers threatened a law suit when I was almost denied senior prom. Pointed out when the Principal wouldn't shake my hand at graduation. I changed for gym in the locker room with everyone else for gym and caught crap. I just wanted to say I love this and adore people like Josh. The world needs more of them.

khyss_thysskhyss_thyssabout 12 years ago
Coming back to vote

Agree with Fangs, this hit home. I come from a very homophobic family where no discussion is tolerated, much less difference.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
Lots of respect for you, Fangs and kitten

I really liked this chapter b/c of the standing up Josh and Ayden did. And fangs, it saddens me to hear someone had to live with such ignorance. I think it is worse that adults can act like that and be such a bad example. Kids are supposed to be ignorant little shits that hopefully grow and learn, hopefully starting with their parents and people they respect. Sadly, many adults are worse than the children they are supposed to guide. So screw the principle in your school Fangs and the coach in the story, and all those teachers who feel the need to be 'cool' like the kids and therefore don't stand up for kids being bullied or facing prejudice. I hope someday they will learn the hard way what they put someone through. If they don't, my theory is that it is better to be the butt of jokes and bullying than to go through life so damn close-minded.

So after my rant, this was my favorite chapter so far. You really showed the type of man that Josh is. You'll have to see if Josh forms any resentment for losing the team and his popularity and his chance at scholarships. I hope he doesn't and I hope some students can be strong enough to stand behind them.

And again, Fangs, you really made a difference by having the strength to stand up and be you. I'm sorry you had to pay for it but I'm glad you helped the other kids.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Comments

Cannd, I love that your comments are so descriptive and say it like it is. Adults are worse than kids, but they have the unfortunate power to teach the young and pass their hypocrisy and bigotry on.

Fangs/khyss, yeah, homophobia is a bitch. My oldest son is gay. He can't come out to his father (my ex), anyone in his stepmother's family or my ex's father because they would disown him. His sibs (my other kids), his aunts and uncles all know and carefully guard his secret. But it shouldn't have to be that way.

Excellent chapter btw, kitten. This is one of my favorite stories. Josh is so strong for Ayden who, despite his size, isn't a weakling either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story belongs as a published work because its simlply that amazing.. keep it up (:

LesbianDragonHunterLesbianDragonHunterabout 12 years ago
Yaayyy!!

I Love this story so much!

And Fangs I went through the same thing! But I just ignore the verbal and physical harassing, it got annoying sometimes but I manage to get through it. And thankfully we had a GSA to lessen the phobia in our school. I'm sorry you had to went through that. People can be so stupid I swear. And Awesome Chapter Kitten! I'm a big fan of your stories! Keep up the good work! ^.^ <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I READ ALL OF THIS IN ONE DAY I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WELL THAT SHUT ME UP LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous