All Comments on 'Getting Daddy'

by hereiamto

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Periods.

Women are not fertile during their periods. They are most fertile about half way between periods.

The wannabe authors should learn a few basic facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

A simple mistake. So what! Your story is HOT! Mom was probably seeing someone else anyway. One can't have that many complaints about their current situation, without something going on, on the side.

And people that REFUSE to use a name to leave negative comments, should not be reading this catagory, or any other for that matter, as they're just looking for mistakes in someone else's writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still a virgin after a baby?

This author could stand to learn a little anatomy!

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
So your're a little weak on the baby-making details

As the anonymous commentators are quick to point out.

Pay them no heed. Profit by your insignificant mistakes and continue to write this kind of good erotic fiction. You get my 5 vote for your chioce of a very good story line and as encouragement to follow it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stick to what you know

Your profile shows you are a bi-sexual male, so stick to that. By your "creative" description of the father and lack of towards the daughter you clearly show that you are more interested in the male anatomy of your work then the female. All we know about the daughter is that she works out so presumably she has a great body for a teenage girl and she's a b-cup where as you tell us more about the punk Chris Brown and your fantasy over his package and the father and his chiseled chest and package. Even your description of the mom points towards your favoring the male anatomy. Your lack of knowledge on the female anatomy is rather sad too. So my suggesting, write about a father and son. I'll never read it but that's clearly more towards your own interest and your target audience. And if you're a Chris Brown fan maybe write about being dominated by an abusive male too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You cannot enter a woman's womb. The hymen is right at the entrance. A woman is not fertile on her period. Double b is not a real bra size. Go back and take biology 101

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: So your're a little weak on the baby-making details

So what? It's called shitty writing. It deserves to be slammed.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Clearly you are not into women

Your story reminds me of the old wives tale of a girl getting pregnant because some guy shot his load in the swimming pool.

Get your facts right about the female body and try again.

Your story could have been very hot if your mind hadn't been on the man's body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TOO MUCH FICTION

In my opinion, the scenario was too much of non truth. The writing was alright, I just couldn't get pass the severely fictional aspects of the story. You could tell this was definitely a fantasy

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Pretty Good

Aside from the so-called critics, who've never written a word n any story here. It was pretty good. It is a good thing that this is all FANTASY anyways, you'd give these bimbo's the impression it had really happen, lol. I fully support an author's right to tell a story his/her way. If a person doesn't like a story, vote how you feel. Write your own story, other wise button it. Anonymous people are cowards. I think you should take steps to make sure they have to sign in to make a comment a lot of authors do, you have my full support. Keep writing, read long time writers and make your own style. (Ahabscribe, Manyfeathers, BarondeSade, rgjohn) These are great authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

was a good read yes there were a few errors but overall was pretty good dont listen to all those other annonymous assholes im only annonymous because i cant find my damn password...lol i gave you five stars because other than the anatomical errors it was well written i am snakejade23 on here and soon as i can find my password i will log on and leave you more comments please keep writing.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I really liked your story. Whether it is fact or fiction, who cares as long as the person reading it gets something from it. I liked it because it was sexy, erotic and hot and it didn't need to have all the "ooohs" and "aaahhs" to make it a total turn-on; it was written with feeling. Keep on writing the way you do because you do have those who appreciate the way you write. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fix errors

Many typos. And there is no such thing as double b. And a doctor would know that on her period is the least fertile time. And be on the pill probably. But was an unusual story not like so many that are on here so that's good....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky Girl

What a great story. I live in Thailand and my POR (Father) got me pregnant by cumming in my fertile pussy. I too had twin girls. Now our family is compleate

ingilizingilizalmost 11 years ago
Doctor???

'I'm on my period and dont want to get pregnant' What a stupid woman, and a doctor too.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Getting Daddy:" - Peter and Olivia - (Father and Daughter)

Figuring that daughter Olivia is now about 26-years old, and not yet even into her most fertile years, she and her father Peter should be good for another fifteen or twenty babies, in additional to the eight they have bred and birthed and nurtured along so far!!

There is nothing more elegant, awesome, and spiritually magnamous than a carnal, incestual couple committing their lives, dedication and devotions to each other, and doing what God's nature intended, to copulate and consummate their "marriage" for the sake of their family, and have several, or maybe many more, children. The act is nothing short of the grace and goodness, love and adoration, respect and endearment of their love fore each other!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Getting Daddy:" - Peter and Olivia - (father and Daughter)

This is another of **hereiamto**'s authorship that I have read for the second time! He writes to my extreme and very appreciative liking!! I'm a straight male; I'm not into gay nor bi-sexuality nor homosexuality nor lesbianism! I am also not biased nor prejusticed either, as there are times those deviances are applicable and appreciated; but not in the incest stories that are my preferences!!!

However, I enjoy--even love--everything about blood-related incest, and I love it pure and true, with no threesomes, nor moresomes, nor shit-fucking and no gay or lesbianism. In fact in true, real life incest, most of those sexual deviancies do not occur!!! The writer's sexuality does not interest me, as it's the story that I address my attention and get my pleasure from the story that I'm reading. The writer **hereiamto** writes his incest story's that I truly and avidly appreciate and admire. He keeps them muddy-free from any extraneous influences, using characters that play the basic incest role structure of most always a male and female couple. And additionally, for the fantasy of the story the pregnancy is quite thrilling, exciting and awesome; the more procreation from the incestual union--in particular as there is most always deep and abiding love as a man and woman, a male and female, a couple of one union, one entity--the better for this readers satisfaction!

**hereiamto**, keep up your gifted writing and authorship of this style of incest stories! You are real talented and gifted in this category and genre and, as such, you have my total appreciation for this vein of stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Start a new category? "So awful that it's funny"

Your defenders who will continue to tell you that this was such a great story are like the patrons of a bar who encourage a drunk to keep on drinking in hopes of being entertained by his eventual spiral into an all-out bar brawl.

Clearly you prefer the male anatomy over anything female and femaleness has only a poorly understood (by you as a writer) "breeding / mommy" function or else you'd just write about Latin hunks with huge aerosol can sized dicks having endless and over-the-top humping encounters with each other at the beaches, pools and weight rooms of your personal fantasy.

If you MUST continue to write these daddy/daughter fantasies, at least brush up on a few basic facts about the female body so you can at least keep the story passably readable. You have a very fertile imagination. It needs a good grounding in biology though. Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Penis in the womb?

No penis can ever get past the cervix, which has a hole the size of a pinhead. Get your basic anatomy right at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Hi..Hi..Hi... Hymen!

The first time that Olivia saw an OB/Gyn for her pregnancy her hymen would be excised in order to do a proper physical exam and necessary lab tests.

After the multiple vaginal exams performed during routine prenatal care the presence of a hymen would not suddenly be a "surprise" during labor.

If a woman had a hymen which was not known until labor as she'd not had any prenatal care, it would then be excised -- low risk procedure -- to allow for a vaginal birth. A c-section is surgery -- with a long list of complications and much longer recovery -- only performed if a vaginal birth is not possible.

~ Signed: an OB/Gyn in the real world

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'll add to our little factoid pool... If daddy was shoving two, three and four fingers in her, that hymen was long gone before his dick showed up on the scene! ....and shoving that thing up past her cervix? Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Good story! Yes, there are some grammatical errors, so what. And to the overly critical people who have way too much time on their hands, ease up and take a breath. For fucks sake, I came to this site to read erotic stories and fantasy. I most certainly was not looking for a history lesson or biology/ anatomy facts. Stop nit picking & relax. I understand constructive criticism, but some of you lost your mind and hammered on this guy relentlessly. ENOUGH !! To the author,thank you for the fantasy. I hope you keep writing and try not to let some of the comments deter you from future postings. Some people will never be happy, ignore them. I gave you 5 *****. Please continue .....

AndrewStowAndrewStowover 7 years ago
Truly Perfect

Very, very realistic in that it's not overworked and too fictional. Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Maybe I read something different

Not realistic and needs a lot of editing. It is almost impossible to get pregnant on your period. It would have to be the last day of her period and the sperm would need to live 5 days instead of normal 2-3. Yes I know the could possibly last 5. Then she would have to also ovulate early. Then you say they before he left condoms for the daughter they wouldn't use then when she didn't have her period. That's when you actually need them. Why does the daughter not like her mother ?? Parents have sex all the time no arguments and she just leaves one day because the daughter is pregnant?? No reason they had a prenup just because she was a doctor and he had a regular job. The Dad is rediculous with the 3 outfits a day, lululemon pants, speedos ewww, and having his dick hang out his boxers in Front of wife and daughter?? Either make him a perv or change the rediculous stuff. No way he is walking around like that for years and nothing wa said and she never thought of him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiots sperm can get past the hymen

Yes there are issues but virgin pregnancy is not one. The hymen loan fluid through. That's why you can orgasm and be wet and still a virgin, and sperm can go past the hymen and impregnant. She was still virgin after delivery because they clearly said she had a c section. The only issue is they would have known she was a virgin st her first doctors visit not during labor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That was so anatomically incorrect that it is beyond crazy stupid, lol! Lets set aside the fact that the author doesn't know what a hymen is, where it is, or what size it is and move on to plothole~ish stuff!

Why did the well fucked wife up and ditch just because her daughter got pregnant?

Why did dad NOT fuck his daughter once he knew she was pregnant, that being the perfect time TO fuck her without protection?!

What dad who seems to be thrilled to blow his load in his girls mouth daily wouldn't immediately upgrade to fucking her tight little pussy?

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Umm...

Mom's a family Dr. and says she can get pregnant when she's having her flow? Time to go back to basic 4th grade sex-ed. Why would Mom want a divorce so bad, if her daughter said she got pregnant by a boy at a party? Especially after all of the great sex she and her husband had been having?... And now Dad's pushing 60, she's going on 28, and they're about to have # 9? Come on..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sooooo just saying

As a daughter who reads these because my daddy never actually wouldndo this despite what I would have loved and wanted, as now almost a 30 year old woman who this will never happen with I fucking LOVE these stories, I ignored the female anatomy flubs cause you know not all men know facts on females breast sizes let alone what our actual cervix is, finally having a story about daddies cock that actually did more then have the daughter say “omg it so big” was fabulous. My take is eh learn a little more about our anatomy, however keep detailing that cock for my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

I like incest stories, especially those involving the father's cock and his daughters young tight pussy. Don't care about the need for correct biology, I like the descriptions of dad's big cock and how it entered and fucked her young pussy. I like the male side of the story the most. Keep it up!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 4 years ago

I didnt read the other comments, because I didn't want to read the complainling about female anatomy (and I'm a female). Who care the story was 🔥 and got me 💦 I love when the mom leaves and no one else joins the multiple babies mehh, but I don't hate it. still 5⭐

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.10.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why do so many gay or gay-curious guys writing mother/son or father daughter fantasy porn. It's very obvious you know and care more about the male equipment than the female body. The family breeding angle is always fascinating but this was too silly to be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous