All Comments on 'Anne and Tom Ch. 02'

by scojo14

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is not "Swinging" this is Cuckolding. It is obvious that those that have this sexual fetish often confuse the two. This writer is one of those people that confuse "swinging" with cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is not ...

This is not "doing what other people think you should do", it is doing what you want to do. And it's fiction. It's a STORY. Electronic characters cannot suffer. Real People can suffer and feel pain. Some of them suffer from reading stories about subjects they object to, and then, read more of them, so they can object more ...?

"Oh, Mommy, there is a scary woman with sexual desires that she refuses to deny! Mommy, I'm afraid of her! Hold me, Mommy, keep me safe from the bad woman!"

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Just Like I Said

After the first chapter. These stories ALWAYS are one sided towards the wife. Wheteher this is a fantasy or reality swinging is truly both partners partaking in something like this. Not just hubby sitting home playimg with himself while his slut gets some on the side. You say open relationship but whay you truly mean is wiling cuckold. Until hubby gets to do something like this thats all this is. Another cukold story. Once agian whether its fantasy or reality whats good for the goose.........?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Exact categories

The faithfull marriage, the true wife-husband swapping, the true swinging, the true open marriage are all MUTUAL CONNECTIONS. If only the wife has extramarital activity THAT IS CUCKOLDING and if the husband has only extramarital activity that is humiliation for the wife. These are not MUTUAL CONNECTIONS.

Examples:

1.I wrote earlier there was a swinger wife comments here in the LW, where she wrote she tries to manage the swinging events, that her husband can have sex with other women when she is having sex with other men.

2. I knew a woman who told me she was not interested her husband was any extramarittal activity, because his husband's cock would not be any abrasion as her pussy would not be......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If this is Love??

I dont think I want any part of it. This is a marriage? This is just glorified cuckoldry. Hey Anne Did you here yourself? I told him I would tell him everything but I was to sore and tired at that moment.I did blow him but thankfully he did not last long. Wow! Truly a loving wife there right? You screw some guy silly for a day and cannot even give your husband the time of day. Anne this is not swinging. Tom you ARE a cuckold. Just admit it. Once again you diss hubby but your already thinking of fucking another guy. I think the word slut comes to mind. If this is your lifestyle have at it But do not call it swinging This is cuckoldry .At least be honest with yourself if not your readers

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A suggestion

If somebody is interested the swinging lifstyle monogamous family conflict in an EXCELLENT revenge and reconcilation story, I recommend to read on the SOL (storiesonline.net) Flavian's story "Biggest and Best". It will be never read on Literotica in LW section.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Hot

A bit unbelievable (in other words, I couldn't ever last that long) but vey hot. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's hilarious how the writer

of this cuckold story is defending his theme here by calling it a swinger story. Stop complaining writer, the story is what you wrote and the reader will decide if they like it. The cucks will love it and most will denounce it. The scores seem to reflect what most think of your effort. You're one of countless cuck writers who keep posting fetish stories into loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's hilarious how

the closet cucks will love it AND denounce it - closet cucks are always the first to cry fetish (presumably because their shame about being closet cucks makes it feel like a fetish).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should stop

While you're still behind.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Too tired and sore to re establish intimacy with your loving husband

sucks! Maybe you shouldnt have been over there all night and the next day. Saved a little bit for hubby. Sounds like he is ok with it, most cucky's have no problem with denial as long as their fetish is fulfilled. After all, hubby jerked himself off three times.

All you need to know is hubby would rather jerk while the wife is serviced by another than take her himself.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No whorewife without a cuck too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous