All Comments on 'A Day At The Pool'

by onetoughacttofollow

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

Old cock/cuck day.Too scared to leave the slut wife -must be very ugly to attract even women of same age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Agree

Whats with all the cuckold stuff today. Is that all there is??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The tags were enough. Another no dick cuckold writer. How their wives must laugh at how stupid and braindead these cuck writers and no dick cucks are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please put this gay wannabe iin fetish

having the wife arrested would have been justified

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
for all that you are worth

I don't actually mind Cuckold Lit all that much, but one thing that really bugs me with these kind of stories they always include the line "for all he/she was worth" what the hell is that supposed to mean, and is it the same guy constantly writing this lame corny line every time. Seriously guys get a dictionary and learn a few new words!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
24 years

Man, that guy has been with his wife since he was 27 and she was 13.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm Jealous!

Awesome story! My wife is too shy to ever do something like that. But she is no prude, either. Bless her little heart, she always brings me hot creampies whenever she goes out on dates! And tells me all the details about what happened on her date, while she sits on my face! It doesn't get much better than that! But I am still hoping some day she will let me watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shit, another frigging wimp/slut effort by a pretend writer...

don't these fags authors know enough to put this garbage in fetish or better yet-post this shit on that cuckold site called: dark wander or something like that? Obviously another skank writer that doesn't even warrant a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shit, another closer cuckold clearing his conscience by

pretending to be outraged after he read and spanked it hard. It's okay fetish-boy, mommy will make the big bad story go away.

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Good raw hot sex. I want sequels.

A gang bang in the bed of a pickup truck is as hot and nasty as it gets. More stories about more nasty places to perform more gang bangs, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I

don't belive some of this dumb shit....b

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
I am 51 and my wife is 37.

Nothing erotic about old folks--1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one day at the pool.

I would love to suck on your titties and stick my big fat cock in your pussy you got yours toas

suck your big cock well I'm talking her from behind

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so hot!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck

Cuck enjoys watching whore wife in a gangbang. Typical pos in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. It all comes from one religious retard pretending to be a crowd of hundreds. He posts multiple votes and comments from "Anonymous" or fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and gushes over these stories with comments like a sissy cuck wannabe. Then he 1-bomb's any good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

You can argue whether Trump is a cheat and a liar, a Russian agent or led a revolt, but one thing for sure: this Trumpite tried to shit all over your story. I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She must have taken a gallon of hot spunk in her stretched out cunt back to home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I DON'T KNOW. I QUIT WHEN SHE WENT UP THE DIVING BOARD WITH THE GUYS BEHIND HER. I WASN'T INTERESTED IN WHAT HAPPENED NEXT...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous