All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 02'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I am loving this story! This is the first story that made me want to comment, The uniqueness of his ability and the altruistic way he puts it to use is truly imaginative. The story grabs you and drags you along for the ride and then you get to the very well crafted sex, and you're, like Oh, Yeah! this is adult fiction.

Please keep it coming for as long as you can!

worshipper622worshipper622about 12 years ago
You have another talent!

You can write, too!

My kind of story. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
epic story

Best story I read on here since alien impulses and six times a day.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

CrazyAce01CrazyAce01almost 12 years ago

Very fun plot. The narration really shines.

The grammar needs a lot of work. You should try reading it out loud to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Getting better

The type of story I want to read!. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Better...

Once again, the storyline is great, but the grammar could use some work. As another reader suggested, try reading it out-loud to yourself. Also, a lot of authors use editors; perhaps you could think of using one as well. I hope to see more of your work (Ch. 12).

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
Grammar

"Give me a break" anny mouse! Read and ENJOY!

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago

English isn't my native tongue and grammer isn't my thing. Not even in my own language, but I really like the story. Very spell binding. I wonder, how the other almost 20 chapters will be. Hopefully not just replays. But I will see. Anyway, great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give him a break!

How much do you expect from an adult fiction site?

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Now the is erotica at its best! Thank you for sharing this with us!

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishover 4 years ago

Loved the over-the-top depiction of Suzanne as a kind of Greek goddess!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 3 years ago

I'm enjoying this as he probes using this detection talent as "sonar." How interesting that Nora reads "blank" to him--although I suspect she's just his female equivalent, able to sense males that like her but block probes herself. Interesting how he could sense the female "hate" when he went with Suzanne to the frat party.

Enjoyed him with Janet, and with meeting her parents (great food for him, by the way), and nice interlude to explore why Melanie is "goth," which fits with some reasons why some go "goth." I didn't care for the Lou/Melanie walking in on Janet and him having it rough. In contrast, love how he is with Suzanne and how she is so multi-faceted with her tastes but not trashy. There's a lot to cultivate with those two, but also lots of land mines for him to avoid with how he's not really "on track" to avoid the pitfalls of using his detection talent to bed so many: it could REALLY get him in tons of trouble--especially since we know Lou is quite socially connected and could make his life miserable although she likes him and is intrigued (yes, I know this goes 50 chs but I'm still commenting fully despite only finishing this one).

There is the fantastical element with this one guy having such a talent, but logistically in this story, lots of ways for him to go off the deep end and make it many one-night stands...which is where he seems to be at partly now, given he's thinking about dates but how he can "have his way" with them without consequences.

Still a 5. Suzanne really is the goddess he thinks she is. Rare package-deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous