All Comments on 'Justin's Mom'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
taking his mom to lots of cumming

brilliant first story . love reading this . justin's mom..

reading this hot horny story was like watching as her son got to lick and fuck her wet juicy hole each trip up and down in the elevator brilliant story awesome writing . do keepthem cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What is up with the Father?

At the begining it looked like Mom and Justin were going alone but in the end the Father was in the room. Sounds inconsistant. Over all a very good story, very hot fucking in the hall and the oral in the elevator.

imharmless69imharmless69about 12 years ago
Backstory

Very hot read. It would be cool to see a prequel, explaining how they first started. I love the whole "doing it with dad in the next room" but it was sort of out of nowhere that he just showed up when the premise was them having a weekend alone. But Definitely a hot hot story!

Lyte74Lyte74about 12 years ago
Good Story.

Would have given you 5 stars if had not said earlier in the story that the mom had picked him up and that the son had paid for the room. Than all of a sudden the father is there. Otherwise it was a good story.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 12 years ago
Lot of talent here, but...

It feels like one story ran into another story...or there is a big chunk missing that brought Dad to the room...unless he's onto them, in which case, we'll look forward to seeing part 2 which will hopefully sort things out. Lovely imagery with an intense energy. Looking forward to the next~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My, My...

Sexymama09, you must have had someone working over your pussy under the desk while writing this story! It must have been hard to concentrate because this story was all over the place. It made me smile. Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars!

I hope he knocked the filthy slut up!!! LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous