All Comments on 'The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 01'

by The_Maestro_Braddock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another spellchecker casualty

"dragging her figure across her chin"

The_Maestro_BraddockThe_Maestro_Braddockabout 12 years agoAuthor
Good catch

Hey, thanks for noting my error. I'm not sure I can fix it without having to take down the whole story and resubmit so if that's the only one, I guess we are all stuck with it. If there are several more errors, however, I'd certainly want to fix the whole thing up. In any case, I hope it did not detract from your reading experience too much. I'd love to know if you had any substantial critcisms of the piece.

horny2play69horny2play69about 12 years ago

I think your story was great !! You certainly must write another chapter or 2 and let Gina finish what she started with Dr. Clarke. Its a nice HOT start - thank you !

HamsterHamsterabout 12 years ago
Great Effort

If only ALL the stories were as well written as this one. Good phantasy, good writing, especially compared to the run of pretty bad writing recently. It is pretty obvious that you didn't sleep through ALL of your English classes! Anonymous has to lighten up and go after the REALLY bad ones. Cheers!

momz2manymomz2manyalmost 12 years ago
What a hot story!

Amazing. 5 stars. I would write more but I need a cold drink and a shower. LOVED it.

watchurmanwatchurmanalmost 12 years ago
Thank you so much!

A fantastic piece of highly charged eroticism. Your a master at this genre, keep it up please, please, please.

P.s to anon with all the derogatory homophobic BS, try a type of story you like. Perhaps to be found the under 12 years of age section.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 11 years ago
Nice...

Surprisingly enjoyable find for me. Let's see if you can keep the hype going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story isnt finished

Just letting anyone else starting in 2020 know.

Its a very good series but doesnt have an ending and probably never will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous