All Comments on 'Training A Cum Slut'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LindseyScottLindseyScottabout 18 years ago
The taste of someone else's cum.

Oh yes! I'm a cum slut just like the male in this story. The more cum I swallow the more I have to be used and abused. -- Lindsey Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hubby cum eating

Thank you for writing so many wonderful stiories. I love wive's dominating hubbies. (I'd love it if you'd put in if hubby wanted sex he'd have to fuck a blow-up doll and eat his cum, or force to put on her lover's used condom.

mouth4umouth4uover 15 years ago
another cum slut

Love your stories. I too am a cum slut and loving getting my ass fucked by another man or swallowing their cum. I love to swallow my own cum, just like this guy. Please keep writing these great stories of femdom wives with cum slut husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ideal girlfriend

What a thrill it would be be to have a wife or girlfriend like that!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
This is an interesting...

relationship, and a kinda kinky story. I like it, but the thing that would make it so much better for me is if you would write some dialogue. I just love the characters interacting. Good story. Thanks.

deunan5122deunan5122about 6 years ago
Rich

You have a rich imagination and the skill to put it down on paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusting garbage that belongs in fetish or gay male

What Mother would want her son to marry her friend that's 20 years older then him straight out of high school? What kind of life would he have? What about college? What would his friend/friends think? And why would she want to marry a teenager? Doesn't she know any men her age? What will the rest of her friends think? This was beyond stupid and disgusting.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
I gave it a 5

It's a fine story, but could have embellished a lot more. Love to make a movie on this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2349 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.