All Comments on 'Wife Training Ch. 02'

by hypnomechanic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow, Brilliant

Write more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is like reading an instruction manual. Very mechanical with no feelings or passion. I can't understand how anyone could consider this "brilliant".

santalindsantalindabout 12 years ago
Horrible

The story had a great Plot But the author lost it. It was so mechanical and not a bit of erotiicism was there. . Felt like reading an article.

garybluegaryblueabout 12 years ago
What?

Your protagonist went from being a nice guy looking for a little more zing in his love life to asshole. There is no believable pathway from chapter one to chapter two. A first time induction using the unconnected /commands/ just doesn't happen. You should have made baby steps, and if master/slave was to be the desired dénouement, the plot and the hypnotic instructions should build rather than pop up.

I suppose you could be setting us up for a different ending. Maybe she wakes in the morning, remembers a little too clearly what her husband did before she lays a two by four across his ribs, calls a divorce attorney, grabs the kids, and heads for her mom's house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What the fuck just happened?

He went from having a wife and partner to a mindless slave? He went from a husband to this joke of a man? What's next, is he going to hypnotize his kids so that they are mindless dolls, seen but not heard?

I don't know how the author thought this was erotic. Just because he's a retarded psychopath doesn't mean the rest of us want to watch his journey into asshattery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mistake, so nearly a gd story

if ur gonna hypnotize someone dont make so that u alter their personality, make it so that u can command then to do kinkier things or sex more often. kind of fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it but I agree with the others

Husband morphed into a jerk. Maybe this clears up later. Maybe he went a little power mad. But I really enjoyed it generally.

sashaalenasashaalenaover 11 years ago
Have to agree

What happened to the story and the life it projected? He said he adored his wife and now he totally changed her? She was the hottest thing in his life, he never wanted another and than that? If you want to head towards a master / slave relationship, go for it but go way slower! AND most importantly, keep her in the loop. Mind Control is all well and good, but this was something different, this was harmfull to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good

I am a trained clinical hypnotist.

yo did very well with the wording. but it would take a year of sessions to get her that far.

remember it is almost impossible to get her to do any thing she would not normally do.

You only gave her permission to act on her desires.

other wise a good story

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago

Need to learn how to do that!

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
Other readers

This is FICTION. A FANTASY. Go with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God did not make us robots

Nor should we wish to do that to anyone else.

It is fools gold.

Like king Midas you can have anything you want but nothing will please because nothing she gives you will ever truly be her gift to you.

SAD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous