All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 15'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cbrooks122000cbrooks122000about 12 years ago
Brilliant .

This story was worth the wait, brilliant. I really like the new theme.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 12 years ago
didn't get far

Poor Martin, His first attempt at escape and captured already. Hopefully if he has any wits about him he will call a friend to get him a lawyer. If Martin can get his story out to the public and get public sentiment in his favor he may be able to shame the baron into a divorce before he is forced into SRS by Constance.

In the meantime, it looks like a trip to the woodshed is in "Marcia's" future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good story

I'm not exactly sure where this story

takes Place, but I think Martin is

near $hit creek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Martin's Opportunity

I've followed this story from the beginning, and have hoped that Martin would succeed in escaping! If he is smart, he needs to remain calm and try to get the sympathy of the police and prosecutors office. Start by swearing out a complaint against Leanne for unlawful restraint and torture! This will buy him more time to call an attorney like BJGoodhead comment suggested. I doubt the super wealthy like the baron can be shamed, the superwealthy have influence and power, but public limelight will cause the baron a lot of aggravation that he won't want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
time for a change

Perhaps its time for Martin to have breast implants as punishment for trying to get away, or at the very least, pierced nipples and perhaps a prince albert piercing for his perpetually soft cock. He might also be given the option of accepting his new friend, a similarly feminized male, as his lover, if he wants to retain his maleness. Can't wait for the next installment - a great story thus far.

lacrimsonfemmelacrimsonfemmeabout 12 years ago
Prince albert chastity belt?

I saw another person's post and thought it lovely. Yes, breast implants are in order. As well as a Prince Albert which then locks onto a ring pierced through his ball sack. Then the dick can be permanently attached to the balls. :)

I think it's time to dye his hair cotton candy pink too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
follow the money

I agree somewhat with Anonymous 3/9/12, but think the issue isn't that the Baron loves Martin/Marcia, but rather financial. Martin is being emasculated and feminized because the baron isn't gay, but is running a scam. Martin needs to find someone who can find out how the baron would benefit financially from the sham same sex arranged marriage.

Isn't Martin's deceased father a shipping tycoon? What happened to the shipping company?

INDYpendent207INDYpendent207about 12 years ago
Great Story

I've read all 15 parts and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. I loved all the forced dressing and the Bliss Mask. Can't wait to see the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Suggestion

I like it except the drug part keeping him from erections. Honestly if it were me I would as punishment take him off the drug and have him experience the sex without it,, if the Baron is talented at all then the sensation of a dick against his prostate will surely blow his mind because this entire time he has been resistant because he can't feeling anything other than pain during their love sessions. Once he gets off though then he would start to question himself and his own attractions to boys and girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
When this story will continue or end?

so far it's an interesting story. but your taking too much time. Please continue ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why no payback

First martin gets leanne,in his power.Then he ties her to

the chair and all he does is finger her and grab her tits.

That seems in credulous.She is responsible for

his repeated rape and torture.She not only loves what

she is doing she revels in it. I believe any person would

want to get revenge for what she has done.Why

does martin not slit her throat or at least

smother her to death then and escape.Either way

would only take a few minutes.

That would be appropiate for what she has done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous