All Comments on 'Whore for a Day'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
decent

very horny. kiss my ass is still your best.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Yes!

Just found this by accident. great story line. loved it;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story, when is the next chapter coming?

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Ironic

What a way to get caught. Serves the whore right. Yes, the husband is paranoid. I guess we now know it is for good reason based on her decision making skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DIVORCE

Iwould have to say I see a divorce in the works. I would especially after he tells him it was his wife he had as a hooker. SORRY, BEING IN AN ARGUEMENT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE WHORE. LOOKS LIKE HUSBAND WAS RIGHT. NOW GET RID OF THE WHORE-LET HER WALK THE STREETS.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fucking Cunt

She should just leave now. How can she possibly meet his friend knowing she whored herself to him the night before. Fucking cunt.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 12 years ago
mmmmmm so sexy

I loved the story, so naughty at work and then plain nasty and used that same night. Call her (or me) a whore or slut or hooker, the fact we enjoy sex and being used makes us none of these any more than a man. I loved that HIS friend was her "first" John (oh that is right his name was Darren), and the meeting tomorrow night will be fun filled. Darren if he is a gentleman will remain quiet, tease her, keep her wet and aroused and she will meet him later again, to be used over and over. HOW LONG was Darren going to be in town???????? Loved it all and I would take her place anytime.

Go for it Vicki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wait a sec

I didn't care much for the story, but partially because of one line:

"So what's your name?" Jon asked as she sat down and closed the door.

I was thinking that her husband picked her up and they had a sex game until the end of the story when she went home TO her husband. I probably would have liked it better that way.

BordermanBordermanalmost 11 years ago
Great and a good twist.

Loved the tale and the twist, hope to read more about her.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81over 10 years ago
What a whore...

Seriously??? Wow... That is the wife of my worst nightmares!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Very good!

Well done. Detractors are missing the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely

But she's busted big time. I know my wife fucks around with my blessing but not with anyone o know. Ouch.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 10 years ago
She has some ways out.

One is to persuade her husband it will excite him to share her with his friend Darren, maybe even bet him she can seduce Darren despite their friendship -- all he has to do is arrive a couple of hours later than she will. Another is to be told suddenly that her mother is desperately ill and needs her, so hubby and Darren will have to do without her. A third is to buy hubby a temptress with her $1500, to seduce him the next day, so she can claim hers was a revenge fuck that anticipated his infidelity (hey, maybe he'd buy that!). A fourth -- get to Darren in advance and warn him that if she goes down, so will he because she'll tell his wife back home. Let's see, another is ....

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Do I recall correctly that

the author first called the guy in the car "Jon?" If so, it was an obvious error. I wish the story continued, but only if she gets caught. The tags are completely worthless.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
funny...

Funny and good read...

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Great, but...

NEEDS CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Dump the Slut,AFTER smacking her around!

The TWAT goes out and cheats after her husband indicates he wouldn't want her fucking someone else? Let's hope Darren really is an old friend and rats out the worthless slut!

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Just happened on this and...

It seems our little Miss, or is it Mrs. Victoria, has problem. I don't know if you wrote a sequel, but it would be fun to see and hear what might happen.

Jedd Clampett

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
BTB

Immediately if not sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't worry

T th e divorce will be swift, sure and deadly!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Sequel

Not finished.

Unrealistic as hell but could use a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 *

It will be great when she gets found out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So where is the problem??

Hope she dies very slowly due to HIV and he is free of that slut without problems!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for the sequel

I have to look for a sequel. Personally I would love to have a wife who fucks like a whore. She needs to introduce that into their foreplay. If Darren is smart he will compliment his buddy for having such an attractive wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some people have no sense of humor.

They may live in this world, but have no appreciation of fantasy.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 5 years ago
A fun story

Good descriptions of good fucking, with a cute twist at the end. Would have liked to have read your telling of how she resolved this dilemma. I think that Darren would have kept their secret, but made a "rematch," which Victoria would have kept, at first reluctantly, but then wholeheartedly.

I'm always amused at these twits who act like these fantasies are realistic, and criticize everything. It's a story, and just allow yourself to get turned on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy was THAT stupid!

Is she pregnant? How many diseases does she have? And will she enjoy her divorce? Because any man, even a deaf, dumb and blind man would take one look and one smell of her as she comes thru the door and KNOW for certain that she's just been fucked. This is another completely unfinished story by this author that seems to have the "I can't finish a story" disease. Ugly garbage.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ha ha

Happenned to me, fucked this hot piece of ass when visiting a really good mate. God sh was tight, got to say when I got to jis house I was so fucking surprised I could hardly speak. Over dinner my mate saw something was out of wack and asked what the problem was. I looked straight at his wife and said you or me, she bilted for their room and I pulled my pnoe out and showed him a photo of his wife sucking my nine inch cock.. I stayed and in his spare room and she was kicked to the curb. That was fucked up.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oops

I hope the friend goes bros before hoes and burns her skank ass.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 2 years ago

I reckon the reunion will flow relatively smoothly. The initial 10-second look of shock will be covered by " Have we met before. ? " " You remind me of someone . " " It WILL come to me. "

Later, when alone, excuses are given and explained and ,,,,, chapter two.

AND to the critics of this story, it is just that, a story. I enjoyed it, a bit over the top but OK.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician5 months ago

If Darren is his best friend, he will tell Jon exactly what happened. Bros before hoes, right? It would serve her right. Keep up the good work. MtM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous