All Comments on 'Anne and Tom Ch. 03'

by scojo14

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

Wow, what a bunch of crap,this author is just another loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good luck fucking Anne...

She's already cut you off. And she'll probably have the paperwork ready for you when you get home.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Enjoying your series

Reminds me of my wife and I years ago, except we both preferred cocks(lol).

Can't wait for more of the series.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Surprize

What a surprize it is a mutual connection! However in a true open marriage the spouses do not talk each other affairs. BTW After long time a mutual activity.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Where's Anne

Anne was too 'sore' for a fairly long time, considering! I'm figuring she might have 'gotten over it' about the same night our hero takes up with Tammy..."Gee, where can I get ME some GOOD lovin?" Nice story, so far! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally his turn!

So glad Tom got his first chance to get with another woman! Please give Tom a chance for a second woman before Anne goes again with Sean or some other guy. What about a foursome? Is that for a future story?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not well done

Nothing new. Nothing clever. Nothing that anyone would want to waste their time reading. The writing is predictable and follows a simple formula. An editor might help.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Ok, so far havent fucked wife since she has been with the other

and it has been a week. You shot 4 or 5 loads into Tammy, what are you going to have left for the wife? And she complains you are getting some and she is left without-what hypocrisy! Maybe she was meaning this tongue in cheek, idk.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just another whorewife story to smell up LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous